My Challenge Thread

#1LukeGladiatorPosted 4/24/2010 8:45:13 AM
Hi! I'm LukeGladiator [or http://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/index.php?showuser=22797 on SFC], and I am new here.

So what I will be doing is posting all of my challenges that I do, as well as giving other people on GameFaqs challenges! [Just request!]

So my first challenge is:

-Knights Only-
Ken
Mae
Arthur
Pelle
Vankar
Earnest

RULES
1. Knight / Paladins only
2. Max must say LV1
3. LV20 Promotion

I'll keep you updated!
#2LukeGladiator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 9:44:44 AM
[-------------$$======][-------------$$======]
CHAPTER 1
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 1
This battle was actually really easy. I took out the first few Goblins until Ken got to LV5, then I went into the little corner in the top right and took out the Rune Knight in two turns.

CURRENT STATS
Name LV HP ATT DEF MOV AGI EQUIPMENT
KEN 5 22 16 7 7 7 Spear [Attack +8] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 2
Another easy battle. Ken took out the first two Goblins, and the rest of them at the top without taking a scratch, and gaining a level; he then had trouble defeating the Dark Dwarves, but overcame and defeated them, then killed the Rune Knights from afar and the Dark Dwarf in 2 shots.

CURRENT STATS
KEN 7 24 17 7 7 9 Spear [Attack +8] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 3
Another relatively easy battle. I grinded Mae up to LV7, then they headed out. They killed the 2 Giant Bats, and most of the Dark Dwarves without a scratch. Sadly, the top 3 Giant Bats put Mae and Ken to sleep so many times their health was highly depleted. But they succesfully took out the remaining Rune Knights.

CURRENT STATS
KEN 7 24 17 7 7 9 Spear [Attack +8]
MAE 8 14 18 20 7 13 Bronze Lance [Attack +9]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 4
This battle was surprisingly easy. Ken and Mae did great at just clobbering through [in order] the Dark Dwarves alongside the Giant Bats, the remaining Giant Bats [which never put either centaur to sleep :)], the Rune Knights, and finally the Dark Mage and Snipers. Only 1 level up for Ken.

CURRENT STATS
KEN 8 29 22 7 7 11 Spear [Attack +8], Bronze Lance [Attack +9] [Equipped]
MAE 8 14 18 20 7 13 Bronze Lance [Attack +9] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
#3LukeGladiator(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2010 9:51:12 AM
Hopefully this is easier to read.

CHAPTER 1
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 1
This battle was actually really easy. I took out the first few Goblins until Ken got to LV5, then I went into the little corner in the top right and took out the Rune Knight in two turns.

CURRENT STATS
Name|||||LV||HP||ATT||DEF||MOV||AGI||EQUIPMENT
Ken||||||||||5|||22||16||||||7||||||||||7||||7|||||||Spear [Attack +8] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 2
Another easy battle. Ken took out the first two Goblins, and the rest of them at the top without taking a scratch, and gaining a level; he then had trouble defeating the Dark Dwarves, but overcame and defeated them, then killed the Rune Knights from afar and the Dark Dwarf in 2 shots.

CURRENT STATS
Ken||||||||||7|||24|||17||||7|||||||||7||||||||9||||||Spear [Attack +8] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 3
Another relatively easy battle. I grinded Mae up to LV7, then they headed out. They killed the 2 Giant Bats, and most of the Dark Dwarves without a scratch. Sadly, the top 3 Giant Bats put Mae and Ken to sleep so many times their health was highly depleted. But they succesfully took out the remaining Rune Knights.

CURRENT STATS
Ken|||||||||7|||24||17|||||||7||||||||7|||||||9||||||Spear [Attack +8]
Mae||||||||8|||14||18||||||20||||||||7||||||13|||Bronze Lance [Attack +9]
[-------------$$======]
BATTLE 4
This battle was surprisingly easy. Ken and Mae did great at just clobbering through [in order] the Dark Dwarves alongside the Giant Bats, the remaining Giant Bats [which never put either centaur to sleep :)], the Rune Knights, and finally the Dark Mage and Snipers. Only 1 level up for Ken.

CURRENT STATS
Ken||||||||8|||29||||22||||||7||||||||7|||||||11|||Spear [Attack +8], Bronze Lance [Attack +9] [Equipped]
Mae||||||||8|||14||||18|||||20||||||7|||||||13|||Bronze Lance [Attack +9] [Equipped]
[-------------$$======]
#4Oni_Musan_ManPosted 5/16/2010 7:19:39 PM
Keep on going!
---
does anyone do it into their boxxers and just deal with it for the rest of the day? cuz I used to do that... -BlackDruidLOL
| http://i38.tinypic.com/9k9ea1.jpg
#5the PPosted 6/3/2010 4:52:05 PM
a Knight only play through actually sounds like a good challenge. Especially because I almost never use any of the knights except Kokichi/Guntz.
---
"This chaos//this calamity//this garden once was perfect//give your immortality to me//I'll set you up against the stars."
#6ceafire12Posted 6/12/2010 6:39:10 PM
Kool.
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
Official Salamence of the Pokemon B/W boards.
#7Oni_Musan_ManPosted 6/20/2010 7:23:23 PM
Herro?
---
does anyone do it into their boxxers and just deal with it for the rest of the day? cuz I used to do that... -BlackDruidLOL
| http://i38.tinypic.com/9k9ea1.jpg
#8Thoth92Posted 6/22/2010 11:27:34 AM
the P, you only knights you use Kokichi and Guntz?? In level 10 playthoughs Pelle is brilliant, Mae is great in most games, Arthur is great if you babysit him a bit early on and he learns spells, Earnest can be decent, only really Vankar and Ken that can be weak although they are always playable.

But anyway, Luke the gladiator seems to have disappeared from the SFC boards as well since early June.

incidentally I have been thinking about doing some youtube vids for different challenges, maybe some voiceover etc. Depends if there is any interest.
---
These things never happen but are always
#9Razz99Posted 6/25/2010 9:22:09 AM
Mae is probably the MVP of chapters 2 and 3, maybe 4. She slows down a bit late game in level 10 playthroughs

Would be interested in your challenge videos