umm...i can't find the wooden sword in Zelda Outlands....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. umm...i can't find the wooden sword in Zelda Outlands....
8 years ago#1

this is pitiful. i got all excited about this game, and it shows, and im stumped right off the bat. i consider myself a reasonably experienced video gamer. i've played adventures of link and the metal gear on PS1 through to the end for godsakes! i made it 1/2 way through ghosts and goblins once! and yet.....i've spent 45 minutes wandering around the overworld for a damn sword. ive been in every cave that i THINK is accessible. do i need to completely rethink my approach to zelda or something? can i get a hint? thanks guys....

8 years ago#2
It's a few rooms into Level 1. L1 entrance isn't too far from the start point.
8 years ago#3
Where and how can I get Outlands? And is it safe to download?
The Ancient Cave Dweller
8 years ago#4
thanks alot. i was assuming the game would be formatted like the 1st one.....not so, apparently...
8 years ago#5
^ Get used to wondering where the **** something is or what you're supposed to do next. Outlands is fairly challenging.

As for finding the game, one might try searching the internet for "Zelda Outlands"
Insert witty banter here
8 years ago#6
. i've played adventures of link

Gannon-Banned.
^Well, your stats aren't great either. Your attack is sub-par and your speed is quite laughable. - mbollige
8 years ago#7
Is it a ZC quest or is it a standalone?
"Er...well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um...destroying a forest.....or something" -Black Mage
8 years ago#8
Wow, I managed to beat both quests on this sucker over the weekend. Good game, albeit hard.
"What you think of as pain is a shadow. Pain has a face. Allow me to show it to you." ~ Pinhead
LZA Founder - 2001
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. umm...i can't find the wooden sword in Zelda Outlands....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived