How do you beat Level 9 ????

#1bguzowski16Posted 4/3/2008 7:11:19 PM
I've been on Level 9 for a couple days now and still cant figure it out. Please give me some pointers. Thanks.
#2basser2204Posted 4/4/2008 5:42:55 AM
Have you reached Ganon yet? If so, memorize that path to him. Otherwise, just keep playing. The first two doors you need to take are left, then up. Finding the red ring will make the level much easier. Anytime you come to a Patra (the big eye with little eyes around it), you know you're on the right track. Ummm, if you really need me to tell you the entire way through the level, I'll do it, but I think you should just keep trying.

The main problem you're probably having is batttling wizzrobes. If you do not need to fight them, like when you need to push a block or open a door, then don't fight them, just move through the room as quickly as you can with little damage. When you do have to fight them, kill the orange ones first, they are only one hit with the magic sword or bombs. Then you should take out the like-likes, if there are any in the room. Finally, about three blue robes will be left. DO NOT stand directly in front of them and attack them, they'll tear you apart. You have to stay below or above them and keep your distance until you're ready to strike. Avoid standing next to blocks so they don't teleport through right into you. There's not much else I can tell you without going through the entire map besides that I hope you have the blue ring, red potion, and magic shield. Good luck
---
Ever play Super Mariokart? Check out this site.
www.mariokart64.com/smk ... Join up!
#3Black_CrusherPosted 4/4/2008 8:26:46 AM
Another big tip I didn't know at first is that there are two treasures in level 9, and one is required to defeat Ganon. If you're getting close to him (and you'll know) and you haven't gotten that treasure, it's time to turn around and go looking for it first, otherwise you'll be killed.

---
DXF Games official website- http://Del_duio.sitesled.com/
Out now! Neil Peart- Mission: The Camera Eye!
#4bguzowski16(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2008 12:15:47 PM
What are the two treasures you are supposed to find?
#5jhei2112Posted 4/4/2008 3:41:16 PM
Spoilers>>>

The Silver Arrows (whack Ganon with your sword til he turns color, then start delivering the arrows) & also The Red Ring is the other treasure found.

---
Somedays your the pigeon. Somedays your the statue.
#6jhei2112Posted 4/4/2008 3:43:16 PM
^^^Hey, what's up Black_Crusher.
Still counting the days for that new live Rush album!!!

---
#7GreenShyguy04Posted 4/4/2008 4:12:56 PM
The red ring is somewhere on the right side of level 9. I believe it's in a room not actually on the map. I believe you have to bomb to get to it. I think the silver arrows are kind of on the left side, but I'm not quite certain. I'm sure there is a map under the FAQs and Guides. Like others have said, don't fight the blue wizzrobes unless you have to. Otherwise they will steal your lunch money and make your cry. Funny thing is, they don't even eat lunch.

Ganon himself isn't too hard; getting ready for him and actually getting to him are the tricky parts. By the way, it only takes one silver arrow to beat him, but you have to get him to hold still before they work. Ganon is essentially a giant blue pig who forgot his ritalin. He bounces all over the place spewing fireballs faster than an AOLer can spew internet acronyms. Oh yeah, and he's invisible. Just stab at the fireballs, and you should hit him. If he turns visible and looks like he's in some sort of weird kung fu stance (sometimes he really does look like that), then you know you've registered a hit. Once he turns brown from rolling in the mud too often, shoot him with an arrow. Congrats, you've won.

Actually, you haven't. Princess Zelda is a lousy cook, and set the kitchen ablaze. Luckily, your sword can put out fires as effectively as it can put out moblin tribes. Stab the flames, walk up to your woman, and celebrate by holding the triforces over your heads. Now you've won.
---
http://dahveedcats.tripod.com
Fire Emblem: GGGAWB
#8Black_CrusherPosted 4/5/2008 5:22:56 AM
^^^Hey, what's up Black_Crusher.
Still counting the days for that new live Rush album!!!

You know it! We'll find out the setlist in about a week. I can't wait until June so I'm going to be mad spoiler searching the night of the first show.

HEM-IS-PHERES!!!

---
DXF Games official website- http://Del_duio.sitesled.com/
Out now! Neil Peart- Mission: The Camera Eye!
#9jhei2112Posted 4/5/2008 4:00:47 PM
Hell yeah!! I'll be searchin as well.
I'm thinking about hitting the Boise, ID show in June.(i'm pretty sure it's in June)
I got to get on the ball and round me up a ticket, if still avail. ^_^

---
#10MI4 REALPosted 4/7/2008 3:14:53 PM
***SPOILERS***
From start [1st Quest]:

Go up 2, left 1[Bomb[ (Stairs)
(B)Right 2, Down 1 (?), Right 1 [Bomb], Up 3 [Bomb] (Red Ring)
(B)Right 2, Up 1, Left 1 [Bomb] (Stairs)
(C)Left 2 (Stairs)
(D)Up 1 [Bomb] (Silver Arrow)
(C)Left 2, Up 1, Left 1, Up 2 (Stairs)
(E) Left 1 [Bomb] (Stairs)
(F) Up 1

---
"Er...well, y'know. You can't make an omelette without um...destroying a forest.....or something" -Black Mage