silver arrow help

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. silver arrow help
7 years ago#1
I need help finding this dam arrow.. i havfe been everywhere in the map where is it????
---
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald
7 years ago#2
First quest- You take a passageway that leads to the top-left corner of the map. Bomb up and you'll fight wizzrobes and then you'll have to push a block to open a staircase.
From the beginning, the route you take is U, L, U (stairs), R, R, U, L (stairs), L, L (stairs? if the stairs are not here, you'll have to go up and fight a patra and then take the stairs), then U and silver arrow is yours.

Second quest- Walk through the wall on the left after fighting patra and getting the map.
The route: U, U, R, R, U, L.

I did the routes completely from memory, so they may not be 100% accurate, but they are pretty dang close. Just keep exploring and if you find yourself in the top-left corner on the first quest, you're there. Good luck.
---
Ever play Super Mariokart? Check out this site.
www.mariokart64.com/smk ... Join up!
7 years ago#3
yea i found it thx... and FINALLY after 19 long years of waiting lol
I have played this for the NES when I was little I got to Ganon's room and bam my nes messes up broken... never played it again.... :( finally now on the Wii virtual console I beat it lol....

on to the 2nd quest which i died like 3 times already in dungeon one lol i didnt know the skeletons can shoot sword beams now
---
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda
  3. silver arrow help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived