silver arrow help

#1goldenlink24Posted 6/1/2008 7:48:28 AM
I need help finding this dam arrow.. i havfe been everywhere in the map where is it????
---
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald
#2basser2204Posted 6/1/2008 8:26:50 AM
First quest- You take a passageway that leads to the top-left corner of the map. Bomb up and you'll fight wizzrobes and then you'll have to push a block to open a staircase.
From the beginning, the route you take is U, L, U (stairs), R, R, U, L (stairs), L, L (stairs? if the stairs are not here, you'll have to go up and fight a patra and then take the stairs), then U and silver arrow is yours.

Second quest- Walk through the wall on the left after fighting patra and getting the map.
The route: U, U, R, R, U, L.

I did the routes completely from memory, so they may not be 100% accurate, but they are pretty dang close. Just keep exploring and if you find yourself in the top-left corner on the first quest, you're there. Good luck.
---
Ever play Super Mariokart? Check out this site.
www.mariokart64.com/smk ... Join up!
#3goldenlink24(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2008 7:08:14 AM
yea i found it thx... and FINALLY after 19 long years of waiting lol
I have played this for the NES when I was little I got to Ganon's room and bam my nes messes up broken... never played it again.... :( finally now on the Wii virtual console I beat it lol....

on to the 2nd quest which i died like 3 times already in dungeon one lol i didnt know the skeletons can shoot sword beams now
---
"Just like people, there are male and female Pokemon. But no one seems to have any idea how they're different." - Pokemon Emerald