Mega Man ROM Hacks

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 2
  3. Mega Man ROM Hacks

User Info: hylianarmy

hylianarmy
6 years ago#1
Discuss.
Now Playing: Golden Sun Book Two (GBA), Pokemon Blue Version (GB), Fallout: New Vegas (X360).

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
6 years ago#2
Whatever.
Why don't we discuss people showing off the games they are playing like it is any interesting or complementary ?
I got a good mind to join a club and beat you over the head with it.

hylianarmy
6 years ago#3
There's a couple of hacks that an LP'er by the name of "qzecwx" played through that caught my eye.

One was "Rockman 4 MI", a rather ambitious hack of Mega Man 4; it's still being worked on, but what's been finished is spectacular.

The other was a hack of good ol' Mega Man 2, called "Rockman no Constancy". It's not as extensive a hack as "4 MI" (mainly tilesets and music, with some tweaks to the enemy behavior), but the editor, an individual known as "IKA", did a wonderful job, especially where the soundtrack is concerned.

If you ever find yourself watching his LPs (and he's got quite a few), be sure to have annotations on; qzecwx does all of his commentary using You-Tube's built-in annotation editor, so if you have it turned off, you'll miss out on his footnotes and his humor.
Now Playing: Golden Sun Book Two (GBA), Pokemon Blue Version (GB), Fallout: New Vegas (X360).

User Info: qzecwx

qzecwx
6 years ago#4
LP'er

Yeah, I never really understood the Now-Playing thing, either. Not in signatures, at least. I guess it's cool if you go and make a topic about what you've been playing recently on one of the social boards and keep it up to date with write-ups and all that jazz, but sticking it in a signature doesn't really do anything worthwhile anywhere topicality is enforced. That space would be much better used for, I dunno, some funny quote or image, or a link to something.

hylianarmy
6 years ago#5
Well, fancy seeing you here!

User Info: Tempo EXE

Tempo EXE
6 years ago#6
Hey its the youtuber who I just watched Deus ex machina's run from this morning!
You just proved that sigs work.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 2
  3. Mega Man ROM Hacks

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived