What's the "correct" weakness order in this game?

#1ShatteredRiftPosted 10/9/2008 11:59:37 PM
I remember from years ago that Snake Man wasn't weak against Spark Man's attack even though that's more-or-less required to complete the circle. This game also decided to have multiple weaknesses (with one major weakness), so I'm having trouble with the FAQs.
---
Check out my Digimon fanfic "Illusory Memories" on fanfiction.net
#2toma13Posted 10/10/2008 11:56:40 AM
i usually go like this:
hard man
top man
shadow man
magnet man
snake man
gemini man
needle man
spark man

maybe it's not right, but it's the way i've always done it since i was a kid out of habit.
---
http://www.spoonybard.com - my website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Bngrybt - my friend codes
#3twistedbassmanPosted 10/10/2008 8:38:57 PM
There are two "official" rotations in this game. Basically, you just need to find one in each of the lists you like to kill with the buster and you're set.

Snake kills Gemini
Gemini kills Needle
Needle kills Snake

Top kills Shadow
Shadow kills Spark
Spark kills Magnet
Magnet kills Hard
Hard kills Top

Here's my order of preference:

Snake
Gemini
Needle
Shadow
Spark
Magnet
Hard
#4ShatteredRift(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2008 9:17:35 PM
So there is that hiccup after all? I've always played the game Magnet -> Hard -> Top -> Shadow -> Spark -> Snake -> Gemini -> Needle, but I was recently reminded that Spark Man wasn't strong against Snake Man.
---
Check out my Digimon fanfic "Illusory Memories" on fanfiction.net
#5cCdarkmoonCcPosted 10/12/2008 8:04:49 PM
I always did it the same way as twistedbassman since I was a child and I still do. So I'd say its the best way to do it, for me anyway. =)
---
Megaman all the way! =D
#6EerxPosted 10/14/2008 4:23:30 PM
I have always prefered starting with Top Man, since the stage and the boss are really really easy. Then you can move on to shadow man already as a second stage. Getting shadow blade early is quite crucial.
---
"It's not a big deal, the whole human race is already damned anyway"
#7lastjusticePosted 11/2/2008 4:57:03 PM
My order is spark, magnet (which hes weak to both shadow blade and spark shock, either kills in 4 hits) , hard, top, shadow, snake (shadow blade kills him fast enough, though needles slay him, his pattern is easy regardless even with regular buster) gemini , needle.

- Spark- Magnet- Hard-Top- shadow- snake-gemini- needle.

Yeah 3 is one of the games where there isnt a flawless order to exploit, but shadow blade rip apart snake man fast enough, and you can whip out the needle cannon in the transporter room fight then atleast. In any case snake man is the weakest link in the gemini>needle>snake triangle so you d waste him first.

I just decided start wasting spark man first instead of magnet man one day, as stands still alot, and you can really pound him , especially when you re standing directly across from your line of fire. I also tend use all robot master's weapons as I run thru game, figure if you got the toys, use em. (and the rush jet glitch if Im playing the NES version.)

---
Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing. -Nickelback
#8Goldfish215Posted 11/9/2008 2:11:57 AM
The easiest for me is the following. I'll put the boss and I'll put the weakness in parenthesis.

Needle Man (Regular Buster)
Snake Man (Needle)
Spark Man (Needle)
Hard Man (Regular Buster)
Top Man (Regular Buster)
Shadow Man (Top)
Magnet Man (Spark)
Gemini Man (Shadow)

I'll even add in the re-done fights from MM2 starting with Needle Man's re-done level, then Spark Man, then Shadow Man, and finally Gemini Man.

Air Man (Regular Buster)
Crash Man (Hard Man)

Metal Man (Hard Man)
Quick Man (Snake Man)

Wood Man (Needle)
Heat Man (Needle)

Flash Man (Needle)
Bubble Man (Spark)
---
This is my sig for now. To tell you the truth, I ran out of ideas.
#9lastjusticePosted 11/11/2008 11:01:41 PM
my weapons of choice for docbots..
Air Man (spark shock or magnet missile)
Crash Man (Hard Man)

Metal Man (magnet missle) come on hes freaking metal man, so of course a magnet goes straight to him hehe.
Quick Man (gemini laser) he jumps around alot so he tends run right into the beams

Wood Man (Needle cannon)
Heat Man (shadow blade or top spin)

Flash Man (gemini laser)
Bubble Man ( rush jet) he wont move if you re riding it.

---
Never made it as a wise man, couldnt cut it as a poor man stealing. -Nickelback
#10ShinWeskerPosted 11/13/2008 6:27:59 AM
Snake
Gemini
Needle
Spark
Magnet
Hard
Shadow

Makes the most sense and weakness circle is complete, Spark is weak against BOTH needle and shadow

---
Our minds free from their prisons. That is the haven I've yearned for.