Where was Ganon???

#1cjsdowgPosted 2/12/2008 11:15:01 PM
Some tells you that Ganon eyes are everywhere but where is he.
---
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
#2ocwPosted 2/13/2008 12:16:50 AM
Eyes of Ganon, meaning his spies. Didn't u see them as the bats in the town? ;)
#3GyromitePosted 2/13/2008 6:36:43 AM
Hmmm...that's actually a concept that they should bring back in a new Zelda title.

For the topic poster, yeah, the townspeople are gannon's eyes. Talk to the blue ones, if I recall right, and they turn into bats. (Keese?)
#4YstPosted 2/13/2008 2:45:11 PM
Dead. He only returns if you, yourself, die.

---
~One of the Tormented~
Come down, and redeem us from virtue, our Lady of Pain
#5cjsdowg(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2008 9:03:16 PM
Thats right . they want to but my blood on his ashes lol .
---
Please excuse any spelling and/or grammatical errors. I'm dyslexic.I do my best!
#6radblastPosted 2/14/2008 1:07:43 PM
It's not just the blue ones. Any NPC RANDOMLY generated (in other words, not the people consistently in an area) can be a spy. In fact, even if you talk to it once without it turnign on you, just try it a couple more times, and it will eventually.
#7DeGamerPosted 2/14/2008 2:09:14 PM
That only happens in some towns not all of them (Saria on the first mass of Hyrule, and then all except Kasuto on the second mass of Hyrule.)

Ganon is dead in this game. Another greedy for power little bastard has the Triforce, Mido.
#8ocwPosted 2/14/2008 8:48:44 PM
radblast
Posted 2/15/2008 3:07:43 AM
It's not just the blue ones. Any NPC RANDOMLY generated (in other words, not the people consistently in an area) can be a spy. In fact, even if you talk to it once without it turning on you, just try it a couple more times, and it will eventually.
================================================================================
Yeah that's true. In fact, to be precise, those people that turn to bats are those that do not provide any clues to proceeding in the game. The bats say things like "I don't know." "You must save Hyrule" etc etc.
#9ocwPosted 2/14/2008 8:49:58 PM
DeGamer
Posted 2/15/2008 4:09:14 AM
That only happens in some towns not all of them (Saria on the first mass of Hyrule, and then all except Kasuto on the second mass of Hyrule.)

Ganon is dead in this game. Another greedy for power little bastard has the Triforce, Mido.
================================================================================
The bats are only in Saria and Darunia. The rest do not have bats (although there are Moas in Old Kasuto.
#10radblastPosted 3/4/2008 7:00:37 PM
Right. I thought that was already known, but if not, sorry for not specifying that.

IIRC, a stationary NPC warns you about it in Saria, while you find out the hard way in Darunia.