how do i get the hammer?!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  3. how do i get the hammer?!
6 years ago#1
okay, so i beat the temple in parapa and in the swamp so i have the candle and the glove, (i have no idea what the glove does) and i need to know how to get the hammer. Any help here?

P.S: I'm pretty sure you have to give the glove to the crossing guard and he wil let you across the bridge. Tell me if I'm close.
WarioWare D.I.Y FC: 1591 7535 4416
Name: Mark
6 years ago#2
I don't remember how you get the hammer, it's been so long. If I remember correctly you have make way through some caves or something.
6 years ago#3
This is going to be hard to explain, but the hammer is way south in the cavernous system. Below the Midoro Swamp Palace is a save path that splits a wooded area. In one of these forest spots is a man by the name of ERROR who will say I AM ERROR and things of that nature. After that, go south through the bridge and find the Water town of Saria. At the very end there is a knight who will create a bridge if you know ERROR. This is all from memory, and if you can, this is also a great place to train.

As for the glove/gauntlet, it allows you to break the falling block cubes. This is beneficial as you can wait for them to stack up and then tunnel underneath without damage.
6 years ago#4
Nevermind Error, you should see Bagu. That's the guy in the woods. I can't believe I screwed that up. Sorry about the confusion.
6 years ago#5
well, argani (sorry if i got your username wrong) i dont really understand what you are driving at cause i cant really see anything below the midori swamp that resembles what your talking about. And Darksombersky... Wow, that was the most informative and descriptive guide ever man.. Thank you. XD
6 years ago#6
Do you know the path that is south of the swamp?It should divide a small wooded area.
6 years ago#7
which swamp, midoro or morgue?
6 years ago#8
Midoro Swamp.
6 years ago#9
Nevermind, i found bagu. Thanks for your help man, I appreciate it. Sorry for not catching on very quickly.
6 years ago#10
Its cooled. I restarted the game and am basically where you are at except I haven't done the second palace yet. I always get the hammer first.
  1. Boards
  2. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  3. how do i get the hammer?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived