POLL: Favorite Town?

#11aeepahzieoiPosted 12/13/2012 8:35:06 AM
Looks like people like Mido a whole bunch.
#12Gunsm1thPosted 12/13/2012 3:19:48 PM
Hidden Town for me - I like how there are three things in there that can be acquired, not just one or two. Also, I like the town location.

Spell spell - IMO, the most useful/helpful magic in the Valley of Death, with or (especially) without the Candle & Cross.
Magic Key - too bad it came late in the game and not even really necessary to complete the 6th temple.
Final Magic container.
#13ZzonkmilesPosted 12/31/2012 5:57:00 AM
Wow. No love for Nabooru. Why all the hate?
---
[OF] Zzonk / PSN ID: Zzonkmiles / MKW: 5456-6092-6685
Download my Final Fantasy Zz (Hard Type) hack at http://www.romhacking.net/hacks/803/
#14basser2204Posted 1/1/2013 1:01:19 AM
Fire is basically useless, and you're usually at full health when you pass by it (after completing levels 3, 4 and 5). So no real need to even step near it.

The bigger mystery is why Ruto got no votes. Jump is a required spell and it has Error!
---
In the beginning you will see a black square. This is actually a cave. Make Zelda walk into the cave and get the Brown Sword. The rest is easy if you have it.
#15zoogelio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/1/2013 3:23:38 AM
basser2204 posted...
Fire is basically useless, and you're usually at full health when you pass by it (after completing levels 3, 4 and 5). So no real need to even step near it.

The bigger mystery is why Ruto got no votes. Jump is a required spell and it has Error!

Must be an 'Error' in the polling.
#16aeepahzieoiPosted 1/2/2013 4:37:33 PM
I don't think people hate Nabooru, it's just not their favorite.
#17zoogelio(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2013 1:29:33 PM
aeepahzieoi posted...
I don't think people hate Nabooru, it's just not their favorite.

Yes. A common mistake is assuming the least favorite is the most hated. That's not always the case. Maybe need a negative poll for that one...
#18DeletronPosted 1/4/2013 3:09:08 PM
I like Saria. The adjoining river gives the town a really pastoral vibe and some of the things you have to do in the town are fairly nonobvious. It's a pretty cool place.
---
Rocking the Higgs Boson.
#19DragonAtmaPosted 1/4/2013 9:04:59 PM
Jump, Fairy, Reflect, and Thunder are all needed to beat the game.
Spell is needed to beat it unelss you want to repeatedly grind for potions.
Shield and Life are very useful spells.
But Fire is a pretty much useless spell, plus there's nothing else special about Nabooru, plus you can get from there to Mido (and vice-versa) with only one or two battles.

So the town Nabooru is pretty much useless, and you lose very little if you completely bypass it.
---
Nagas on a plane! ^_^
#20aeepahzieoiPosted 1/5/2013 1:08:01 PM
But but it has the thirsty lady!