Got a couple of questions...

#1lordjersPosted 12/22/2008 11:38:51 AM
It's a cool airline business simulation game for both the Genesis and SNES. Yeah, business simulator, but addicting nonetheless.

The thing is I've been playing the SNES version, and the easiest setting is definitely no pushover, but still doable. If anybody is knowledgeable about this game I've got some questions.

Is route traffic affected by other adjacent routes you've created?

Is it more efficient to max out flights? Or to have a greater amount of planes with fewer flights?

How do I make Concorde flights proffitable? You can vastly increase fares with them, but they carry so few passengers and they're so costly to maintain that I haven't found the proper use for them.

Is a fuel rank of B more cost efficient than a D rank? Or the other way around?

Best planes to use?

I'm not expecting many responses as this is a somewhat obscure Koei game, but I'd sure save a lot of time if someone could give me a hand.

---
"Lol reminds me and my bassist in my band saying if iron maiden did condoms they would be called 'afraid to shoot strangers'." - Sceptile_Master
#2MDMUFFPosted 12/29/2008 10:56:39 AM
Is route traffic affected by other adjacent routes you've created?

Not that I am aware of. I think all the routes are on their own, unless you run a network ad campaign.

Is it more efficient to max out flights? Or to have a greater amount of planes with fewer flights?

More efficient to max out the flights. You want to use your planes to their max capacity and max flights per week. Having extra planes will just cost more to purchase the planes and maintain them.

How do I make Concorde flights profitable? You can vastly increase fares with them, but they carry so few passengers and they're so costly to maintain that I haven't found the proper use for them.

Wish I had an answer for this, but I never use them. I would try to go as far a distance flight as you can between high economy cities and jack the price up 30% and cross my fingers ;)

Is a fuel rank of B more cost efficient than a D rank? Or the other way around?

B is more efficient.

Best planes to use?

Depends on scenario, but DC8 is great in Scenario 1.

Hope I helped a little. I haven't played in quite a while...

---
Ham and Eggs - a day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.