Where can I buy the soundtrack at?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Aerobiz
  3. Where can I buy the soundtrack at?

User Info: EricisFatt

EricisFatt
6 years ago#11
^^^ I have the strange feeling that the top of your head is flat.
This ain't no plastic toliet!
-Sam

User Info: Ender_of_Dragon

Ender_of_Dragon
6 years ago#12
Seriously man, don't even bother coming to this board if you're just going to fill it with your trash talk. The game rips.
The enemies' gate is down. - Ender Wiggin

EricisFatt
6 years ago#13
Thank you Ender_of_Dragon, Enderagon just doesn't understand how RADANOMICAL this game truly is.
-Sam

Ender_of_Dragon
6 years ago#14
This game is just hard for some people to appreciate. In a age when the gaming market is flooded with shooters, the casual gamer won't understand the pleasure attained from playing a slow-paced yet thought-filled game like Aerobiz. It's a game of wits.
--

EricisFatt
6 years ago#15
Exactly! It's a game of patience and time, fulfilment is attainent through waiting!
-Sam

Ender_of_Dragon
6 years ago#16
Finally someone who agrees with me! I wish they had online for this game man. We could play "Scenario 2" for sure.

EricisFatt
6 years ago#17
Oh man that would be so rockin! Scenario 2 is CRAZY fun! I bet that the 3DS will have a new Aerobiz game cause its gonna be able to do everything!
-Sam

Ender_of_Dragon
6 years ago#18
Gosh man, I hadn't even thought of that. But I think you head the nail on the head right there! Aerobiz 3DS! It's perfect. In 3D it would feel as if I was actually there buying the planes!!

EricisFatt
6 years ago#19
I try not to even begin to imagine the direction Koei could take a 3DS Aerobiz game. But when it happens I'll be there for the midnight release!
-Sam

Ender_of_Dragon
6 years ago#20
Midnight release and pre-ordered as soon as possible. Want to make sure I get a copy as soon as possible.
  1. Boards
  2. Aerobiz
  3. Where can I buy the soundtrack at?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived