Who would play this game?

#1enderagonPosted 11/11/2010 9:51:37 PM
I just don't see the appeal. I have heard the general consensus that the strategy and camaraderie of this game are on par with some of the best of today. I have also heard that the soundtrack can be compared to the likes of many of the Final Fantasy games, Metal Gear Solid, and Shadow of the Colossus.

I just can't see it.

Maybe one of the many users of these boards can help me out here. Can anyone convince me to buy this game? (I've been renting it at my Cunningham's now for the past 6 years...)
#2EricisFattPosted 11/11/2010 10:02:07 PM
Enderagon, first and foremost I commend you on your dedication to your local Cunningham's. How I yearn for the days long gone past. To truly be able to handle a game of this caliber I have this to say to you:

You've gotta have the burning desire, the eye of the tiger cause once you start this game it's no holds barred with no easy way out.
---
This ain't no plastic toliet!
-Sam
#3Ender_of_DragonPosted 11/14/2010 3:31:53 PM
Yeah man, there's no short cut home with this one. You just have to play it. Feel the game. Let it happen. You have to get 100% synchronization with this one.
---
The enemies' gate is down. - Ender Wiggin
#4EricisFattPosted 11/18/2010 9:37:35 PM
Ender_of_Dragon your right on the money there, your statement hit me like a dempsey roll. I think that you may be my personal ANGEL sent from Tokyo!
---
This ain't no plastic toliet!
-Sam
#5Ender_of_DragonPosted 11/20/2010 2:08:10 PM
I'm glad my words had such an impact on your life... I just say it how it is. And I'm your angel from Tokyo? I don't think I've EVA heard that one.
---
The enemies' gate is down. - Ender Wiggin