This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what is the secret nagaette bromide

#1gilbert10021Posted 3/22/2009 4:06:16 PM
i found the secret nagaette bromide in the drawer but i don't see it in my item's list or no where else. did the enemies you have to fight right after finding it take it away from you? what is it, where is it in your list, and what does it do?
#2ll_Xanato_llPosted 3/22/2009 4:58:46 PM
You can give it to an old man in Dorino in exchange for a magic tab.
#3gamester_12345Posted 3/23/2009 10:22:34 AM
Hmm, your asking 2 possibly mixed up questions.

Topic title says "what is the secret nagaette bromide", but the question in the topic pertains to where is it in your inventory.

I think finding it is just an event trigger to give to a man for a tab.
The question of what the Bromide actually is unknown, i just assumed it was *special* Naga magazines...
---
Ice3090: Considering the way that pearls are truly made....
Me: Eww Clam feces, what ever floats your boat, enjoy your "gem". - Me on Pokemon Pearl
#4ImbaIancePosted 3/23/2009 3:10:31 PM

If you give it to Lavos, he grows arms, legs, a tail, and a head, and leaves to terrorize the Mushroom Kingdom.

#5Duke DarkwoodPosted 3/23/2009 7:23:09 PM
I would assume it's some sort of picture of a Naga-ette. (Play either of the Lunar games' PSX versions for a deeper understanding of Bromides.)
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#6waferbreadPosted 3/26/2009 4:06:19 PM
I bet it's a disinfectant for their swimming pool.
---
An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex. ~ Aldous Huxley
#7TiconderaPosted 3/26/2009 10:13:45 PM
well you see the caramel is ......
---
This Message has been brought to you by Viking All Beef Cola!