This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

One of you is close to someone that needs help

#1swanton1124Posted 10/22/2008 8:06:08 PM
who is the old guy at the end of time talking about? I know it's for a sidequest just don't know which one.
---
"I think god's gonna sit this one out"- Tom Jane as Frank Castle in The Punisher
#2suchiuomizuPosted 10/22/2008 8:39:52 PM
who is the old guy at the end of time talking about? I know it's for a sidequest just don't know which one.

He isn't talking about a sidequest. It is a mistranslation. If that is all he is saying then there isn't anything left but the Black Omen (and that isn't what he's referring to).
#3swanton1124(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2008 8:46:52 PM
ok thanks for the help, thought it was the omen and might be referencing magus' relationship with the queen but wasn't sure. Thank you again.
---
"I think god's gonna sit this one out"- Tom Jane as Frank Castle in The Punisher
#4Super SlashPosted 10/22/2008 8:59:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5BobbingbobPosted 10/22/2008 9:07:25 PM
Doesn't this refer to the side quest involving Nadia, her father the king, and the rainbow shell?
---
"I touched her hand, her hand touched her boob. By the transitive property...I got some boob! Algebra rocks!" -American Dad
#6ShihaliPosted 10/22/2008 10:47:51 PM
Legendary translation error. The original line is something like "Regarding their own eras, there should be people among you who know about them. You should try asking." I can see "One of you is close to someone that needs help" in that if I squint and know what to look for.

Your guess is as good as mine as to what the English line was meant to be about. It being about Queen Zeal makes no sense if Magus isn't in the party, although that makes the most sense if he is.
#7suchiuomizuPosted 10/23/2008 10:50:02 AM
Doesn't this refer to the side quest involving Nadia, her father the king, and the rainbow shell?

He keeps saying it even after you do that sidequest. Again the only thing that makes him stop saying that is going through the Black Omen. But he will stop talking about every unfinished sidequest if you do that, because doing that changes the 'chapter'.
#8JLukasPosted 10/23/2008 12:17:57 PM
Legendary translation error. The original line is something like "Regarding their own eras, there should be people among you who know about them. You should try asking.

^ this. In other words, when you talk to your party members sitting around of the End of Time, you'll get info on their side quests. Talk to Robo, and there will be a cutscene showing Geno Dome on the map, etc.

---
#9W_Mark_Felt_SrPosted 10/23/2008 1:55:23 PM
It's a translation error like the line about Janus being Schala's step-brother.
---
It deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are; the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae.