This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crimson echoes walkthrough??

#1rpgianPosted 8/10/2011 12:15:02 AM
I found a full copy that "leaked". Its pretty freaking good. Almost EVERY freaking one of the npc dialogue is updated after every advancement in story Monsters aren't total push overs either so far.

I was wondering if there was a written faq/walkthrough anywhere. This game has tons of places that use the come back later/locked stuff and talk type of sidequests and I'm something of a completionist so something for reference would be nice (like trade items moldy bread-wooden spoon -then what?
#2SpiduxPosted 8/10/2011 12:18:14 AM
I'm doing Flames of Echo's right now. Asked the same thing a few days ago. I got modded. See, it's a modded game and since Square-Enix sent a previous D&C order on this project, it is definately Copyright Infringement (or some crap).

Also, I never got any luck for a walkthrough.
---
Anime-Galaxies
Returing to your Internets soon
#3rpgian(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2011 12:32:32 AM
i could care less what their stance on it is. its a non profit fangame - go to rpgmaker site or something - there are tons of them. this one just doesn't suck.

whether they approve or not should be a guide out somewhere :)
#4MikishoPosted 8/10/2011 11:36:36 PM
It's called Flames of Eternity =P. Also, the video walkthrough on the Crimson Echoes Youtube channel is currently the only reference I believe. FoE is a complete copy of CE, except for certain dialogue differences, so the video walkthrough should be fine for you.
---
"Don't close your eyes, or you'll miss all the fun!"-Mikisho
PSN:Shimotto
#5MikishoPosted 8/10/2011 11:37:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Bokothechoco2Posted 8/13/2011 6:43:39 PM
Spidux posted...
it is definately Copyright Infringement (or some crap).

I'll take the "some crap" side. It was just Squeenix pushing their weight around, but the devs (understandably) didn't want to risk a lawsuit that they couldn't afford to defend themselves against.
---
`.,,.`.`. Chirpy13 .`.`.,,.
http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo245/_chirpy13_/Touhou/Reisen.gif