Musou mode ally reinforcement list

#1DeathCommanderZPosted 8/18/2013 11:46:00 AM
hello everyone, this is probably an unreasonable question but I have searched for awhile and can't find a full list anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew every special reinforcement character and requirement to have them appear in a stage on musou mode. These are the ones I found so far:

Get Meng Huo and Zhu Rong as reinforcements for Shu in Battle Of Yi Ling level
In Shu Musou mode, finish The Nanman Campaign. Defeat Meng Huo seven times (once in a duel) and Zhu Rong (in a duel). An event with Zhuge Liang and Meng Huo will happen. Then, in the Battle Of Yi Ling, after the fire attack event and Zhuge Liang appears, wait about ten minutes. Meng Huo and Zhu Rong will appear.

Get Nanman Allies as reinforcements for Wu in Battle Of Yi Ling level
To get the Nanman to allied with Wu in the battle of Yi Ling ( musou mode only) wait until the act with the fall of shu or something like that and dont go to Race for the Nan Territory first go to The Nanman Campaign. Beat The Nanman Campaign and then go to Race for the Nan Territory.If Zhang Fei doesn't say " What the Nanman have invaded our territory" and then withdraw they are not on your side. If he does then they are on your side. Then in The Battle of Yi Ling make sure the fire attack succeeds for Wu. Then Liu Bei will go into the castle and Sun Jian will say attack from the back. Go to the Stone Sentinel Maze. Then right before or right after Zhuge Liang comes with reinforcements Meng Huo will come (if you haven't completed The Stone Sentinel Maze yet) Meng Huo will come and say " We've come to bail you out" and then he will fight with you in this battle.

On a side note I'm also counting defections if there are anymore besides zhang he on guan du(free mode) and wei yan on cheng du

Any new info will be much appreciated, thank you for your time
---
For Justice!
PSN AzureFlame666