Thinking of replaying this lol

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 4
  3. Thinking of replaying this lol
1 year ago#1
This was my favorite DW back in the day. I spent over 100+ hours on this game maxing everyone's stats, getting all their 4th weapon, maxing out every item.

Good times.
---
"One man's trash is another man's treasure,
One man's pain is another man's pleasure."
1 year ago#2
I brought this back out to get some footage for character videos I'm working on. I had no idea there were multiple ending montages to unlock. Looks like I have a job to do.
---
~ http://rydain.dreamwidth.org/ ~
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Willy Wonka
1 year ago#3
Rydain posted...
I brought this back out to get some footage for character videos I'm working on. I had no idea there were multiple ending montages to unlock. Looks like I have a job to do.

Yeah, I don't remember the exact requirements but there are various different endings for each faction.
---
1 year ago#4
Well, I tried. I just don't have the time and patience as I did years ago to grind and level up everyone lol.
---
1 year ago#5
Quite understandable. I went back to the game a few years ago to find that we had only gotten a few 4th weapons. Cao Ren's took me more loud, curse-filled restarts than I care to remember. Plus, the auto-lock and slow musou filling feel awkward after so much time with DW5, which I still love to this day.

I still want to get all those endings, though - there's a FAQ for the requirements, and it doesn't look like as much of a time sink as leveling up everyone all over again.
---
~ http://rydain.dreamwidth.org/ ~
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Willy Wonka
1 year ago#6
Rydain posted...
Quite understandable. I went back to the game a few years ago to find that we had only gotten a few 4th weapons. Cao Ren's took me more loud, curse-filled restarts than I care to remember. Plus, the auto-lock and slow musou filling feel awkward after so much time with DW5, which I still love to this day.

I still want to get all those endings, though - there's a FAQ for the requirements, and it doesn't look like as much of a time sink as leveling up everyone all over again.

Oh man, getting the level 10 weapons was so frustrating, yet rewarding, back then. I think the one that gave me a TON of trouble was Guan Yu's. There were some really annoying that had to require a second player for me back then.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 4
  3. Thinking of replaying this lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived