Thinking of replaying this lol

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 4
  3. Thinking of replaying this lol

User Info: kirin fang

kirin fang
2 years ago#1
This was my favorite DW back in the day. I spent over 100+ hours on this game maxing everyone's stats, getting all their 4th weapon, maxing out every item.

Good times.
"One man's trash is another man's treasure,
One man's pain is another man's pleasure."

User Info: Rydain

Rydain
2 years ago#2
I brought this back out to get some footage for character videos I'm working on. I had no idea there were multiple ending montages to unlock. Looks like I have a job to do.
~ http://rydain.dreamwidth.org/ ~
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Willy Wonka

kirin fang
2 years ago#3
Rydain posted...
I brought this back out to get some footage for character videos I'm working on. I had no idea there were multiple ending montages to unlock. Looks like I have a job to do.

Yeah, I don't remember the exact requirements but there are various different endings for each faction.

kirin fang
2 years ago#4
Well, I tried. I just don't have the time and patience as I did years ago to grind and level up everyone lol.

User Info: Rydain

Rydain
2 years ago#5
Quite understandable. I went back to the game a few years ago to find that we had only gotten a few 4th weapons. Cao Ren's took me more loud, curse-filled restarts than I care to remember. Plus, the auto-lock and slow musou filling feel awkward after so much time with DW5, which I still love to this day.

I still want to get all those endings, though - there's a FAQ for the requirements, and it doesn't look like as much of a time sink as leveling up everyone all over again.
~ http://rydain.dreamwidth.org/ ~
"A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men." -Willy Wonka

kirin fang
2 years ago#6
Rydain posted...
Quite understandable. I went back to the game a few years ago to find that we had only gotten a few 4th weapons. Cao Ren's took me more loud, curse-filled restarts than I care to remember. Plus, the auto-lock and slow musou filling feel awkward after so much time with DW5, which I still love to this day.

I still want to get all those endings, though - there's a FAQ for the requirements, and it doesn't look like as much of a time sink as leveling up everyone all over again.

Oh man, getting the level 10 weapons was so frustrating, yet rewarding, back then. I think the one that gave me a TON of trouble was Guan Yu's. There were some really annoying that had to require a second player for me back then.
  1. Boards
  2. Dynasty Warriors 4
  3. Thinking of replaying this lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Insufferable rogues!Gray_Panther679/23 7:52PM