How do I fix the battery running dry in clock

#11Melash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2008 8:19:06 PM
Wait, will it be fixed if I connect Sapphire Version to either Red, Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Silver, or an E-Reader or anything?!? I don't have any other games like Emerald or anything to connect it to. So is there ANY other way to fix it other than replacing the battery?

And this time, please answer this question within 48 hours.

Thank you
---
Please answer this question as soon as possible. . .
#12Ragnarok_SoulPosted 2/15/2008 8:37:12 PM
All the GBA games can't connect with the GB(C) games. Did you even grow berries before the battery died?
---
Wow, you must've reached into the darkest depths of your ass to pull that crap out.
#13Melash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2008 8:40:27 PM
I bought it from a friend so I didn't get a chance to grow any berries. So other than connecting it to a game that came out after this and changing the battery, is there any way to fix the time problem?

Finally, I get an answer a few minutes after a post a question. . .for once
---
#14Ragnarok_SoulPosted 2/15/2008 8:46:43 PM
Open it yourself and replace the battery with a chance of you ****ing up the game because you don't know what the hell you're doing, or get a cheating device to get the berries, the Pokemon and the item you will miss because of the glitch. The Pokemon or the Item ain't really worth the trouble though.
---
Wow, you must've reached into the darkest depths of your ass to pull that crap out.
#15hobbit86Posted 2/16/2008 12:01:11 AM
Finally, I get an answer a few minutes after a post a question. . .for once

If you don't like it, go away.

This is a message board, not a chat room.
Do you expect a person to always be here when you post and to know the answer off-hand?

Didn't think so.
---
Chaos reigns
#16Melash(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2008 12:51:20 PM
Well, I expect SOMEONE to answer it within a few years, if you know what I mean!
---
#17Tanooki_YoshiPosted 2/16/2008 2:27:11 PM
People will get to your question when they get to it. It isn't like everyone here is on the boards all the time to answer your particular question. With your attitude, you'll be lucky to get any answers.

Most people don't usually get an answer within the first 5 minutes of a post. Deal with it!

---
"If you see Baby Luigi and Luigi in the same game, try to ignore the temporal paradox." ~ Mario Superstar Baseball
#18QTx314159Posted 2/16/2008 2:41:26 PM
Yeah kid, this board isn't exactly active. There are about eight people who actually post here these days, and we don't all have time to sit here and wait for someone to ask a question.

If you battery is dead, the most you can do is send it to Nintendo or whoever and ask them to replace it. You can't connect to the older games, so if it's the berry glitch you'll need a newer version like XD, Colosseum, Emerald, Fire Red or Leaf Green.
---
glory of power metal x3
I wanna be in Val's sig, then glory will always be on top of me. ~ the_1337_toad