Anyone still come here? (Water Temple)

#1Shadow_PrimePosted 8/15/2012 9:25:47 PM
The water temple is SO annoying. Too many switches. :P

On another note, any of the old gang still come here? It's been YEARS. PM me if one of you see this. Maybe I'll try to find you! :) We'll see.

But...yeah. That water temple. Dang.
---
Fus...
#2game_manderPosted 8/16/2012 1:20:55 AM
I don't think I'm part of the "old gang" but I still come here to see if there are any new posts. And yes, the water temple is annoying.
#3Shadow_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 1:29:42 AM
Haha! If you scroll down the board you'll see an old interactive story. Users like Smash__Gal, Angelwork, and a bunch of others used to be the only ones who ever used this board. But that was like, 4-5 years ago. Just seeing if any of them were still around.

The odd thing is, the water temple seemed way easier in Master Quest than it did in the original. Or was that just me?
---
Fus...
#4silktailPosted 8/16/2012 4:02:33 PM
The odd thing is, the water temple seemed way easier in Master Quest than it did in the original. Or was that just me?

In general the Master Quest temples are easier, because they make the optional gold Skulltulas into the tricky puzzles and you can just skip them.

However in the Water Temple's case, they removed (almost) all of the locked doors, which seems to gives you more freedom to move around.
---