Celice and his adorable half-sister.

#11Elementalist392(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2011 10:57:15 PM
I guess that no one here knows whether it's 2 turns or 100 turns. Not that it's vital. However, since I got the pairing by accident, I am a little cut at missing the hero sword. At least it's not necessary to beat the game.

I agree that Azel!Tinny is probably the best pairing for Celice from a political standpoint, plus it's one of the pairings I like anyway. But this got me thinking, what happens to holy blood in the future? Since the crusaders were probably around six generations before the game (from the prologue's timeline), there wouldn't have been that many people with crusader blood at the time of the war. But what about several hundred years afterwards? I assume that minor blood doesn't die out, given that Myra's ancestors all still had minor Lopt blood. I know that Julia doesn't have it, just as Julius doesn't have Narga, but I thought this was just something to stop the two of them from being hax characters. So would we eventually see people with all 12 crusader bloodlines in their veins? To crunch the numbers, from holy blood alone, ignoring bases, these people would have:

HP: 220% STR: 50% MAG: 60% SKL: 70% SPD: 70% LCK: 50% DEF: 40% RES: 40%

That's pretty amazing. Make that Major Narga...

HP: 230% STR: 50% MAG: 80% SKL: 70% SPD: 70% LCK: 50% DEF: 40% RES: 60%

So the decendant of Celice x Julia would be packing those growth rates plus bases. I'd worship him/her, but this goes to show that it's just a gameplay mechanic, and extrapolating from it brings trouble.
---
"I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies." Charles Emerson Winchester III.
#12AnoulethPosted 8/29/2011 6:59:43 AM
Elementalist392 posted...
I guess that no one here knows whether it's 2 turns or 100 turns. Not that it's vital. However, since I got the pairing by accident, I am a little cut at missing the hero sword. At least it's not necessary to beat the game.

I agree that Azel!Tinny is probably the best pairing for Celice from a political standpoint, plus it's one of the pairings I like anyway. But this got me thinking, what happens to holy blood in the future? Since the crusaders were probably around six generations before the game (from the prologue's timeline), there wouldn't have been that many people with crusader blood at the time of the war. But what about several hundred years afterwards? I assume that minor blood doesn't die out, given that Myra's ancestors all still had minor Lopt blood.

Minor blood can die out, it happens to Shagall, Scorpio, Dakkar, and Maios.
---
I love Seth. And Titania. And Marcus. All those great already promoted EXP drains they force to take up a lot on your team.
#13Wrk20Posted 8/29/2011 8:08:30 AM(edited)
Anouleth posted...
Minor blood can die out, it happens to Shagall, Scorpio, Dakkar, and Maios.

Or developpers just forgot about them/were too lazy. They gave dain's blood to the ***** in chapter 11 after all. And btw, Ishtar and Ishtor don't have their fala blood too.
---
We are deeply sorry, but you cannot see anything due to Lady Yuria causing a power outage with Narga.
#14supershyguy65Posted 8/29/2011 10:48:53 AM
FE8 does not have twincest. Sheesh. How many times do I have to say it?
#15MarioLinkGenofaPosted 8/29/2011 12:18:21 PM
Until it's true...
never.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#16EndgamePosted 9/5/2011 4:09:27 PM
but SUCKred Stones DOESN'T have twincest

I mean, come on, that would be a good thing, SS does not have good things
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#17MarioLinkGenofaPosted 9/5/2011 6:24:54 PM
Endgame posted...
but SUCKred Stones DOESN'T have twincest

I mean, come on, that would be a good thing, SS does not have good things

Someone's Salty.

Sacred stones while easy had the most sympathetic cast of villains in the series and characters were pretty likable. While the game was easy there were quite a few maps that were enjoyable and dare I say it... challenging without grinding (Don't say I just suck, I beat Thracia without save sates >_>), such as the ghost ship.

It certainly isn't the best FE of all time, but it also wasn't bad by any means.

I don't know why I'm argueing, your infamous for hating post FE7 games and I doubt you'll change your opinion, but at least I deserve an explanation why.
---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#18supershyguy65Posted 9/5/2011 7:25:26 PM
Sacred Stones was introduction to the series, and it did a good job of it. It decided to be different and did some things right and others wrong. Now why don't we stop talking about SS and contribute to the topic?
#19PantheraPosted 9/6/2011 10:36:14 AM

Sacred stones while easy had the most sympathetic cast of villains in the series

You mean the incredibly poorly handled Lyon and Selena the complete moron? I think "most sympathetic cast of villains" would obviously go to none other than the board we're posting on; not the main ones, of course (although even there at least there's a few minor attempts to make the Lopt Sect look less like pure jackasses), but it's hard not to sympathize with Alvis or understand why Trabant has little choice but to be the ruthless bastard he is.
---
We clasped our hands, our hands in praise of a conquerors right to tyranny
#20supershyguy65Posted 9/6/2011 10:56:46 AM
I felt the whole "Trabant wasn't a bad guy was total BS. He might have had a dilemma, but that doesn't give him the right to be a total jerk. Same goes for Alvis.