See, this was when people had imagination.

#1I_Am_SimthyPosted 10/25/2010 12:17:55 PM
Today nobody gives a **** about things like this that don't have HD graphics and generic space marines killing aliens in first person perspective. It's a sad thing to think about. :(
---
Well, I've got news for you, pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and ****... and Jack just left town. - Ash Williams
#2brandojonesPosted 10/28/2010 11:34:48 PM

agreed

#3I_Am_Simthy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2010 6:04:40 PM
Glad you agree.
---
Well, I've got news for you, pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and ****... and Jack just left town. - Ash Williams
#4AROCK86Posted 11/4/2010 8:09:35 AM
I can't believe I made it this long without playing this game. I was goofing around yesterday online when I came across this game and decided to try it out. I've been hooked ever since! You don't need HD graphics to make a fascinating game. Too bad most people today probably don't even know this game exists, and wouldn't play it if they did because it's just not "cool" enough. They don't know what they're missing!
---
Mario Kart Wii: [OF] Mini Mii
"Don't worry, that's clean dirt."
#5Plumberjimbo79Posted 11/12/2010 9:57:02 PM
Yeah, this game is the BOMB
To get the full effect, play it in Dolby 7.1 and full 1080p!!
LOL
---
GT - PlumberJimbo
PSN - PlumberJimbo
#6tiptup6666Posted 11/13/2010 5:15:12 PM
So,err...
What happens after you go in the barrow at the end?

I'm playing this on DOSbox and when i enter w i get kicked out of the game...
---
PSN ID:YouHaveRROD / XBL GT:You Have RROD
Here at Gamefaqs, we have an intense, burning hatred for other people's opinions.-Herospirit
#7I_Am_Simthy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2010 2:06:11 PM
This game was included in CoD: Black Ops as a secret I think.
---
#8I_Am_Simthy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2010 2:51:06 PM
*Sees Ghostel23's topic*

>__________>
---
#9I_Am_Simthy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2010 3:19:36 PM
Also, I'm pretty sure the barrow is just the end of the game. I think Zork II begins there.
---
#10I_Am_Simthy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2010 3:44:28 PM
Bump
---