What are the answers to the qestions that they ask at the end of the dungeon?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls: Arena
  3. What are the answers to the qestions that they ask at the end of the dungeon?

User Info: Rampage_64

Rampage_64
7 years ago#1
What are the answers to the qestions that they ask at the end of the 1st dungeon?
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha i hurt people thats da force of nature. And if you were from where i was from you would be f@$%& dead.

User Info: Rampage_64

Rampage_64
7 years ago#2
Help please!
Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brotha i hurt people thats da force of nature. And if you were from where i was from you would be f@$%& dead.

User Info: Vomaxx

Vomaxx
7 years ago#3
If you mean the Imperial Sewers, where you must answer a question to go through the Shift Gate... there are dozens of possible questions. I think that the answers can be found in some list that you get when you download the game. I''m sorry to be vague, but I have the original game, where you look up the answer in the manual. I hope someone who has downloaded the game will respond to your question.

User Info: Coloxos

Coloxos
7 years ago#4
The answers can be found here:
http://www.elderscrolls.com/tenth_anniv/Arena106%20Setup.pdf
"It is not enough to succeed, others must fail." - Gore Vidal
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls: Arena
  3. What are the answers to the qestions that they ask at the end of the dungeon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived