Yep. I guess I'll make a FAQ for this, too.

#1ClownbossPosted 1/12/2010 1:13:18 PM
I'll do all games. I mean, it's Keen's 20th anniversary. And they all have short FAQs or none at all...
---
"Whoops! That was not medicine."
~Medic
#2ZeroParadoxPosted 1/14/2010 11:44:04 AM
Could you, in your next update, include a place to get all of the Keen games (preferably without cost)?
*note: They are playable on XP. (or at least episode 1 of Invasion of the Vorticons is) I don't know about Vista/7. (I hate Macs. I also haven't heard of many other OSs, and the ones I have heard of can play them.)
---
It's all fun and games until someone gets infected with a psychovirus.
How can Satan have a Friend Code if he has no friends? Or a human body?
#3Clownboss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2010 11:35:40 AM
Well, yes, they're playable on XP, however, you might have some problems with the sound. The XP's DOS emulator is old and outdated. As for Vista and 7, I only hear loads of people how its DOS emulator can't do ****. As for Macs and Linux, I have no idea.

All the Keen games, except for Aliens Ate My Baby Sitter and Keen Dreams, can be purchased from Steam. The 5 games together cost 5 bucks/Euros.

The only games that are actually free are Marooned on Mars and Goodbye Galaxy. So it's technically illegal to get the rest without paying, so I'm not permited to post links in my FAQ. It still shouldn't be too hard to find all the other games for free. Just use Google...

Since Keen 6 is missing from Steam, it can be found here:
http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/956/Commander+Keen+6+-+Aliens+Ate+My+Baby+Sitter.html
---
"Whoops! That was not medicine."
~Medic
#4ZeroParadoxPosted 1/19/2010 9:18:09 AM
Thx.
---
It's all fun and games until someone gets infected with a psychovirus.
How can Satan have a Friend Code if he has no friends? Or a human body?