Journeyman Chronicles Discussion

#1SAMaster63Posted 1/25/2008 10:53:05 AM

I thought It might be usefull to start one of these up. A place where we can all contribute information about the upcoming Journeyman Chronicles: Pegasus Dawn.

"Unlike Journeyman Turbo and Pegasus Prime, the Heads Up Display will be out of your way and in your control absolute control. Head into Manipulation mode to bring up you HUD and click on any HUD gadget to sticky them or hide them, to either get the optimal immersion experience or get rid of certain interfaces gadgets that are just getting in the way." Vigilant ECUnlockable Secrets and Achievements. Search for Easter Eggs, Disarm the Morimoto Mars Bomb within 1 minute, Avoid using Violent Methods throughout the Game and purchase unlockable items in the E-Shopping Network.
The official site as of now is located here (http://www.vigilantec.com/home.php), and has all the updated info.
#2Remus22Posted 1/25/2008 4:00:41 PM
I'm excited. I've had the original since 92, although I didn't play it till around 96 (I was born in 92), and I love the game. Can't wait for a remake.
---
Anyway, I'm going to sleep and dream about hot chicks now.- Dante
This'll be more fun than a pair of pants full of geckos!!- Arthur
#3ImOldSkoolPosted 1/30/2008 12:32:58 AM
I'm really looking forward to this as well. From everything I read this game sounds like it's going to be awesome. I really don't look forward to a lot of game releases nowadays but I almost feel like a little kid again waiting for this one.

Major props and thanks to everyone involved in this project.
#4BubbagumpPosted 1/30/2008 5:04:44 PM
^ I concur! With any luck this wil spur some kind of mini-revival of adventure games or something. That was my favorite genre back in the day. Nowadays it gets no respect. Here's to the Journeyman Chronicles and hopefully many more to come!
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred