Still one of my favorites.
---
every time i do it i do it for my hood
sitting on a park bench, eying little girls with bad intent
#2a_blitterPosted 11/30/2009 8:42:17 PM
LOL.

Wow.
#3BubbagumpPosted 12/1/2009 3:10:31 PM
Darnit! I was hoping to get another month out of the topic. :( So anyway, how did the last 3 years change everyone? Any major developments since the first topic?
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred
#4Remus22(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2009 6:18:19 PM
Sorry about that, I'd had enough.

Three years? Really? Wow.....
---
#5Dat_Cracka_JaxPosted 12/1/2009 10:01:35 PM
That was a long time
---
PSN: AjaxOutsider
Rams: 1-7
#6ImOldSkoolPosted 12/6/2009 10:56:23 PM
Now we have to work on getting this one archived to keep it company ;)

And as a continuation to my dilemma... I thought of another possible reason why the Caldoria Heights Apartments view screen doesn't work for me. I downloaded the patch from the Presto Studio's website and overwrite(d) my executable file with it. Would that patch have disabled this feature... possibly there was a glitch in there somewhere? Anybody else apply this patch then notice it doesn't work afterward?

Still trying to figure out why it isn't working for me. Some time I might uninstall then reinstall the game again to see if it works without the patch, but that's not on my agenda right now.
#7Remus22(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2009 3:30:58 PM
I didn't even know of the patch....
---
#8ImOldSkoolPosted 12/9/2009 4:11:06 PM
Another quandry... I'm almost certain that I can recall using the Trace biochip quite some time ago and seeing red prints on the floor and/or wall somewhere. I think it was in the hallway for the "roof", after getting out of the elevator when you're about to beat the game. I can't duplicate this now though. In fact I can't find anywhere that the thing works.
#9BubbagumpPosted 1/8/2010 9:27:41 AM
Whoa! *bump* Anyway, I don't have any answers. :(
---
Such rot, sir. Why, you're the very model of sanity. Oh, by the way, I pressed your tights and put away your exploding gas balls. ~ Alfred
#10Remus22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2010 7:20:06 AM
Um, I seem to have neglected for a bit. I've been extremely busy.
---