I have been told you wish to speak.

#1IntoTheFlamePosted 8/6/2009 4:02:48 PM
A dark form appears in the center of this vast chamber. A vague silhouette of a person, but without defining form nor feature.

Carbine, former leader and now defector of the Divine Army, what is it you wish to discuss?
#2carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 2:17:17 AM
I just have a couple of questions. If you cant answer just say so.

1. Why do you want to destroy the Divine Army?

2. What do you plan on doing afterward?

3. I am currently secretly "allied" with both the DA and Caim. Basically I would like to destroy them and you but even though I am growing followers it will still be hard for anyone. After my missions is accomplished then I will restore the DA to when it was fun and not dull. Like I said I am an enemy to you but for now we can team up and finish the DA. What do you think?

4. You have no idea what my sig means dont you? Nobody follows boxing
---
DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER! DOWN GOES FRAZIER!-Howard Cosell
#3IntoTheFlame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2009 11:19:32 AM
The Divine Army must be purged. They would inevitably seek to intervene in events to come.

Existence continues long after the Divine Army is nothing more than a fractured memory. The weak and unworthy will perish.

There is little purpose in allying with you and your servants. You are not likely to hold knowledge that I could utilize. If you do hold such knowledge, display it.
#4carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 11:25:01 AM
just a location of their secret base that they went to when I took over their union, Caim's roster for his army, me and Caim turning DA members, odd's position in all of this, and an alt in their union. Thats all. Dont know what you know and dont know though
---
#5IntoTheFlame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2009 1:11:15 PM
What terms would you propose?
#6carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 1:23:26 PM
Well a chance to get your full trust so I can see your secret base (just for curiosity) and that I fight on your side when the fighting starts. Also a chance to try to revive the DA to when it wasn't warful and fun. Trust me it was 100x funner months ago before Silent left and Caim entered
---
#7IntoTheFlame(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2009 2:03:50 PM
Access to my true stronghold is impossible. In the end, Carbine, you are loyal to the Divine Army. At the core, you are a noble soldier. Nobility has no place in my realm, nor will it ever.

I deny your proposition. Reform your terms or we are finished speaking.
#8carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 2:15:50 PM
well can we at least be allies when the fighting starts?
---
#9carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 2:18:13 PM
and like I said. Give me a chance. Besides Silent joined your forces and she is or at least at one time was a true DA member or at least I hope so.

I dont need to find your true base either just a place where I can chat it up and plan with the rest of your legion.
---
#10carbine5324Posted 8/7/2009 2:37:01 PM
forget my everything here. It is done but for listening

location of their secret base for when I took over their union- http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=916383&topic=50319206
---