Stupidness!

#1LaytonmanPosted 7/17/2012 11:07:56 AM
Wahh! so i went to a Movie and the little girl was being so annoying! she was thowing wet popcorn at and kicking my seat i could barely enjoy the movie!
---
did it ever occur to you that it was the farmer named Bingo?
#2Dark_KoopatrolPosted 7/17/2012 12:56:58 PM
You're stupid for sitting there.
---
Bot's Domain gave Wairo. a garlic. But Wairo. didn't give him an onion.
So Bot's Domain said "I love you"... but Wairo. said "WAH HAH HAH".
#3Laytonman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 1:08:17 PM
Dark_Koopatrol posted...
You're stupid for sitting there.

IT WAS CROWDED! !_!
---
#4APluslePosted 7/17/2012 4:58:10 PM
You should have grabbed the nearest object, shirt if necessary, and began deflecting her attacks.
---
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633
#5Laytonman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 5:35:55 PM
APlusle posted...
You should have grabbed the nearest object, shirt if necessary, and began deflecting her attacks.

Doh, i gave her a couple of dirty looks but that, that is gold.
---
#6Luigi4PresidentPosted 7/17/2012 5:54:33 PM
Throw it back at her and say you're just giving it back. Then procede to return her kicks while explaining Newton's Third Law where every action has an equal and opposite reaction. After that, remove parent's foot from wherever it landed on your body.
---
This post was written in front of a live studio audience.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 37
#7Laytonman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 6:03:45 PM
Luigi4President posted...
Throw it back at her and say you're just giving it back. Then procede to return her kicks while explaining Newton's Third Law where every action has an equal and opposite reaction. After that, remove parent's foot from wherever it landed on your body.

actually she was with a daycare... i would of beaten the trash out of her but i didn't want to be on the news...
---
#8Luigi4PresidentPosted 7/17/2012 7:18:27 PM
Laytonman posted...

actually she was with a daycare... i would of beaten the trash out of her but i didn't want to be on the news...

Diane: Tonight at Eleven: Local boy attacks local girl. Our newswoman Trisha Tankuawa will now interview the victim.
Trisha: Diane, I am standing here with local five year old Sarah, who at a daycare was attacked by a local Man named Layton. Sarah, how are you feeling?
Sarah: Cookie?
Trisha: And that is all the informatio I can gather at the moment. Back to you Diane.
Diane: Thanks Trisha.
Tom: And now here's Ollie with the weather!
Ollie: IT'S RAINING SIDEWAYS!
Tom: Thanks Ollie.
---
This post was written in front of a live studio audience.
Tell me if you think Luigi should be president! Agreers: 37
#9Laytonman(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2012 7:28:00 PM
Laytonman posted...

Diane: Tonight at Eleven: Local boy attacks local girl. Our newswoman Trisha Tankuawa will now interview the victim.
Trisha: Diane, I am standing here with local five year old Sarah, who at a daycare was attacked by a local Man named Layton. Sarah, how are you feeling?
Trisha: And that is all the informatio I can gather at the moment. Back to you Diane.

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
---
#10OoT_ExpertPosted 7/18/2012 7:57:58 AM
Laytonman posted...

Loved it!
---
3DS FC: 1375-7290-4333