Dream Corner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#11
Now I had a dream that I was at my Florida house and I had the ring from LotR, and some evil woman wanted it, but I "realized" getting it would drive her insane so I let her have it, then we got on a conveyor belt in... Hogwarts. But she started turning into a baby! There were a lot of obstacles on the conveyor belt and I kept saving the baby from the obstacles. That's all I remember.

And okay, that first dream was made up then.

User Info: AwesomeAshley

AwesomeAshley
4 years ago#12
I had a dream that I was on this killing spree, destroying every living thing I saw, in a very gruesome way. They begged for mercy, but I completely ignored them.

Red says I was giggling in my sleep.
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!

User Info: eellliioottt

eellliioottt
4 years ago#13
AwesomeAshley posted...
I had a dream that I was on this killing spree, destroying every living thing I saw, in a very gruesome way. They begged for mercy, but I completely ignored them.

I've had the same dream
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#14
eellliioottt posted...
AwesomeAshley posted...

I've had the same dream

I had one of those last night, I was in a cross-world of The Elder Scrolls, Harry Potter and Pokemon and used some of my custom uber-powerful Oblivion spells and "draco meteors", actual meteors to obliterate everybody there, with Draco Malfoy being one of my targets. I guess my mind thought it'd be cool to combine Pokemon's Draco Meteor with Draco Malfoy.

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33
4 years ago#15
I had a dream that I got banned from GameFAQs for using the word "dang." I was pretty dang happy when I woke up.
Meta Knight's "Fight me" taunt > Come at me bro. Agreers: 6
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#16
Now I had one where my cat was partially eaten and still walking around but looking awful/horribly injured, so I tried to rewind time to stop it but that didn't work out.

Also, before that last dream I posted I had one that was... very bad, kind of like that one but more realistic, yet even worse.

eellliioottt
4 years ago#17
I had a dream where I was part of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts. I was wearing the clothing and my name was changed etc. I'm not sure how long I actually had the dream, but it lasted for several days in the "dream world"
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#18
Perception definitely does speed up in a dream, but I'm not sure it can last THAT long. Do you mean it felt like several days of 24 hours each? >_>

User Info: l33t_iRk3n_Rm33

l33t_iRk3n_Rm33
4 years ago#19
I had a dream that my pocket knife could transform into a PSP. Weird.
Meta Knight's "Fight me" taunt > Come at me bro. Agreers: 6
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg

eellliioottt
4 years ago#20
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Perception definitely does speed up in a dream, but I'm not sure it can last THAT long. Do you mean it felt like several days of 24 hours each? >_>

No, they didn't feel like full 24 hour days. Since I was lucid during this, I skipped some parts of the day, so that's how more than one day went by in the dream.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived