Dream Corner

#11Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2012 11:15:42 AM
Now I had a dream that I was at my Florida house and I had the ring from LotR, and some evil woman wanted it, but I "realized" getting it would drive her insane so I let her have it, then we got on a conveyor belt in... Hogwarts. But she started turning into a baby! There were a lot of obstacles on the conveyor belt and I kept saving the baby from the obstacles. That's all I remember.

And okay, that first dream was made up then.
#12AwesomeAshleyPosted 9/29/2012 10:27:51 AM
I had a dream that I was on this killing spree, destroying every living thing I saw, in a very gruesome way. They begged for mercy, but I completely ignored them.

Red says I was giggling in my sleep.
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
#13eellliiootttPosted 9/29/2012 1:40:25 PM
AwesomeAshley posted...
I had a dream that I was on this killing spree, destroying every living thing I saw, in a very gruesome way. They begged for mercy, but I completely ignored them.

I've had the same dream
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
#14Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 2:04:28 PM
eellliioottt posted...
AwesomeAshley posted...

I've had the same dream

I had one of those last night, I was in a cross-world of The Elder Scrolls, Harry Potter and Pokemon and used some of my custom uber-powerful Oblivion spells and "draco meteors", actual meteors to obliterate everybody there, with Draco Malfoy being one of my targets. I guess my mind thought it'd be cool to combine Pokemon's Draco Meteor with Draco Malfoy.
#15l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 9/29/2012 7:46:29 PM
I had a dream that I got banned from GameFAQs for using the word "dang." I was pretty dang happy when I woke up.
---
Meta Knight's "Fight me" taunt > Come at me bro. Agreers: 6
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#16Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 12:11:02 PM
Now I had one where my cat was partially eaten and still walking around but looking awful/horribly injured, so I tried to rewind time to stop it but that didn't work out.

Also, before that last dream I posted I had one that was... very bad, kind of like that one but more realistic, yet even worse.
#17eellliiootttPosted 10/2/2012 3:43:42 PM
I had a dream where I was part of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts. I was wearing the clothing and my name was changed etc. I'm not sure how long I actually had the dream, but it lasted for several days in the "dream world"
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
#18Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:21:26 PM
Perception definitely does speed up in a dream, but I'm not sure it can last THAT long. Do you mean it felt like several days of 24 hours each? >_>
#19l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 10/2/2012 6:01:48 PM
I had a dream that my pocket knife could transform into a PSP. Weird.
---
Meta Knight's "Fight me" taunt > Come at me bro. Agreers: 6
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#20eellliiootttPosted 10/2/2012 6:01:55 PM
Lord_Ichmael posted...
Perception definitely does speed up in a dream, but I'm not sure it can last THAT long. Do you mean it felt like several days of 24 hours each? >_>

No, they didn't feel like full 24 hour days. Since I was lucid during this, I skipped some parts of the day, so that's how more than one day went by in the dream.
---