Dream Corner

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: eellliioottt

eellliioottt
4 years ago#21
Had a Lucid dream last night, sadly it was only a few minutes long. Oh well, it was still fun jumping over a really high fence and mind controlling people.
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game

User Info: Lord_Ichmael

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#22
Mind control only sometimes works for me. A lot of the time I'm lucid in dreams but still am not omnipotent. Like when I was fighting those assassins in that dream I mentioned in the first post and my sword literally disappeared.

Edit: Oh, and this time I had a dream that I met Morgan Freeman.

eellliioottt
4 years ago#23
I vary. Sometimes I have full control over everything in the dream, other times I can only get simple things to work.
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game

User Info: AwesomeAshley

AwesomeAshley
4 years ago#24
I had a dream I had grown really, really tall, and I was walking around Diamond City, crushing everything under my feet, and I wasn't sure why...They begged for mercy, but I ignored. Splat, splat, splat.

Oddly enough, Captain Fetish had nothing to do with it. He wasn't even mentioned. I didn't even think about him until I was awake.

I could make that dream come true, but I won't. That is, if you're nice to me...
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#25
Now I had a dream that I was playing my Pokemon Ruby Version which told me the battery ran out and time-based events won't work anymore (my Sapphire version actually does do that, I'm not sure about Ruby though). I checked my Pokemon team to find I had a Scizor with the move "Bullet Beam", a Shuckle, another Shuckle with inverted stats (obscene offenses, terrible defenses), a Mewtwo, a Kyogre, and a Groudon. I went to fight some absurdly powerful non-existent trainers and don't remember anything else.

eellliioottt
4 years ago#26
Last night I was lucid and I turned myself into my friend and went through what I imagine an average day in their life would be like.

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#27
Now I had one where this very nasty/abusive ex-friend of mine threatened to rape my sister and said he would only NOT do it if I helped lure her to him, in which case he would just act like he was going to do it then leave. I debated agreeing to this proposal but calling the police so they could intervene, but then I thought he might come after me to kill me if I do that. I woke up before I decided what to do. No lucidity that time.

User Info: Johnman65

Johnman65
4 years ago#28
Right now, my dreams aren't even dreams...

Just country songs playing and Minecraft...

I need to do something else... XD
Song of... whenever I can change these!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxVyiFB31c

Lord_Ichmael
4 years ago#29
Bump. I had a really weird dream last night I'd rather not discuss.

eellliioottt
4 years ago#30
Last night, I dreamed about playing the Sburb beta with 11 friends.
Official President of The Secret Board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived