Dream Corner

#21eellliiootttPosted 10/7/2012 3:24:04 AM
Had a Lucid dream last night, sadly it was only a few minutes long. Oh well, it was still fun jumping over a really high fence and mind controlling people.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
#22Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 6:38:41 PM(edited)
Mind control only sometimes works for me. A lot of the time I'm lucid in dreams but still am not omnipotent. Like when I was fighting those assassins in that dream I mentioned in the first post and my sword literally disappeared.

Edit: Oh, and this time I had a dream that I met Morgan Freeman.
#23eellliiootttPosted 10/8/2012 7:39:27 AM
I vary. Sometimes I have full control over everything in the dream, other times I can only get simple things to work.
---
Not changing this sig until Masked Man or Porky is playable in a Smash bros game
#24AwesomeAshleyPosted 10/9/2012 6:57:19 PM
I had a dream I had grown really, really tall, and I was walking around Diamond City, crushing everything under my feet, and I wasn't sure why...They begged for mercy, but I ignored. Splat, splat, splat.

Oddly enough, Captain Fetish had nothing to do with it. He wasn't even mentioned. I didn't even think about him until I was awake.

I could make that dream come true, but I won't. That is, if you're nice to me...
---
You better be afraid of the great Ashley!
#25Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 10/11/2012 10:12:51 AM
Now I had a dream that I was playing my Pokemon Ruby Version which told me the battery ran out and time-based events won't work anymore (my Sapphire version actually does do that, I'm not sure about Ruby though). I checked my Pokemon team to find I had a Scizor with the move "Bullet Beam", a Shuckle, another Shuckle with inverted stats (obscene offenses, terrible defenses), a Mewtwo, a Kyogre, and a Groudon. I went to fight some absurdly powerful non-existent trainers and don't remember anything else.
#26eellliiootttPosted 10/12/2012 3:44:05 PM
Last night I was lucid and I turned myself into my friend and went through what I imagine an average day in their life would be like.
---
#27Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2012 11:41:21 PM
Now I had one where this very nasty/abusive ex-friend of mine threatened to rape my sister and said he would only NOT do it if I helped lure her to him, in which case he would just act like he was going to do it then leave. I debated agreeing to this proposal but calling the police so they could intervene, but then I thought he might come after me to kill me if I do that. I woke up before I decided what to do. No lucidity that time.
#28Johnman65Posted 11/5/2012 6:59:34 PM
Right now, my dreams aren't even dreams...

Just country songs playing and Minecraft...

I need to do something else... XD
---
Song of... whenever I can change these!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsxVyiFB31c
#29Lord_Ichmael(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:14:16 PM
Bump. I had a really weird dream last night I'd rather not discuss.
#30eellliiootttPosted 11/23/2012 8:34:56 AM
Last night, I dreamed about playing the Sburb beta with 11 friends.
---
Official President of The Secret Board