omegle.com FBI warning post

#1JoltZeroPosted 6/29/2009 1:26:35 AM
Now everytime you act like a 10 year old girl on omegle, you can scare the **** out of all the pedophiles wanting to cyber with you.

NOTICE TO PARTICIPANT: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to violation of United States federal law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT: If you believe this chat to be logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. Monitoring agent observing this chat and quote reference number 3744956127. Failure to do so within the next 15 minutes will result in your IP address being entered in our criminal database and prosecution. Your IP address has been recorded by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while ref code 3744956127 is entered into the database.
---
I am JoltZero the Tiger! ='^_^'=
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#2Bebo144Posted 7/25/2009 3:23:18 PM
Hahahah oh I am going to have fun with this
#3namelessbobPosted 7/26/2009 6:43:08 PM
Ever since my first night messing around on Omegle, I've pretended to be a 10 year old girl and its damn near impossible to get someone to keep the conversation going after you say you are 10 years of age. I shall continue to try, though, at least once every time I go there (which isn't often at all now since people constantly ask to stay in contact and I never have the balls to say no.)
---
Official Hug giver of SNAFU!! [board 565759]
Best. Link. EVER!! http://www.freewebs.com/freemarty/index.htm