this worth 600 pts??

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden
  3. this worth 600 pts??

User Info: bry6trump

bry6trump
6 years ago#1
i watched alittle vid of it, seems awfully slow...is it any fun??i see there is 2 player option..i assume it is one player at a time right??

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
6 years ago#2
I bought this game because I remembered it from the old days at the arcade, and its still cool. All moves flips and throws are intact.

bry6trump
6 years ago#3
i bought it and its fun but hard...you only have 2 moves punch/kick and the flip over and enemy and throw them....tell me, how do you hang from a limb and kick enemies??

User Info: ROHACOPE

ROHACOPE
6 years ago#4
First you have to make sure you are directly under the object to hang from, when you are jump toward it and press the B button (trigger).

bry6trump
6 years ago#5
what are you playing with, which controller?/im playing with classic controller..

User Info: caldwin

caldwin
6 years ago#6
It's not bad considering it's the equivelant of $6. I don't think it's as good as the NES game. But it's a decent beat-em-up. It's nice to see where Ninja Gaiden got it's start. I probably won't play it too much. It's probably going to get old fast. But for $6, you could do worse.
  1. Boards
  2. Ninja Gaiden
  3. this worth 600 pts??

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived