titan drop

#1hergmanPosted 2/27/2012 8:58:41 AM
it only happened to me twice (mostly because i tend to avoid titans) but i noticed that titans drop flame swords

good to know but pretty useless overall regarding how strong a titan is
---
Giovanni : hahaha
Im the caid of my shoes and i control every toe-nail in it.
#2GuideToTheDarkPosted 2/28/2012 6:16:49 AM
Good timing. I'd like to know more about how this game works, if you'd be so kind as to explain it?
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.
#3hergman(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2012 7:17:30 AM(edited)
its a dungeon crawler
floor are randomly generated

one big thing to note : how you move

you move one square, the monster move one square. you don't move, monsters don't move.

in this game there is no story
there are four dungeons and each has a different objective to complete. objectives are usually to collect something. each objective as levels that you can accomplish and there are ten levels in each dungeons. each level, you need to collect more objects to complete that level. for example you slay 2 monsters at level 1 and 25 at level 10.

the game do get you stronger slightly (1 point of health and one point of luck at level 3? and another at level 7) when you reach a certain level for that specific dungeon. stats cannot be transferred from one dungeon to the next.
also, at level 10 (or M), you get one point of attack and 2 of defence, very useful

the point of the game is to complete the objective while trying to avoid the monsters who are usually much stronger than you. unless the objective IS to slay monsters. you'll have to recognize that monsters that usually take more than one space are VERY powerful. tough you can collect some weaponry that will allow you to defeat the monsters and also some monsters are much weaker than other.

the art is to manage to dodge them.
you can collect many items to aid you in that endeavour and you always start with 4 items each time you enter a dungeon but you don't keep them when you get out.

each time you complete an objective and hence a level, a door will appear on every floor that you have to take to get out of the dungeon, since there is no point in continuing further deeper into the dungeon, its a good idea to get out to continue accomplishing levels.

you complete the game twice : once each dungeon reach level 7 or 8 and once you complete each level 10 in the dungeons.
if you are very good, it should take you 1h-1h1/2 to complete each dungeon

i do not know what is the maximum number of floors but you rarely have to reach floor 20 to complete the objective. i did went once to floor 25 just for kicks but i was getting bored at that point
also, you do know you can play this game in english?
---
#4GuideToTheDarkPosted 3/3/2012 1:30:37 AM
Coolio. I'm going to try and find this through actual legal means before going for the obvious approach.
---
Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.
#5hergman(Topic Creator)Posted 3/3/2012 6:22:54 AM
oh, then you'll have to trek through japanese stuff

thankfully, the items are illustrated instead of being just text stuff
---