The patch link is broken.

#1TranslatorTomPosted 4/8/2011 5:35:59 PM
I'm sorry that the patch link is broken. I will tell esperknight about it in the future.
#2LairhartPosted 4/9/2011 1:05:52 PM
You translated this?
Is the link fixed yet?
---
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa, for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...
Playing Ogre Battle. SWEETNESS! :D
#3TranslatorTom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2011 4:49:28 PM
Yeah, I translated it. Have you seen the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shipcSpxCJk

Unfortunately, the link's not fixed yet. I had originally asked Gemini to store it on his website, since Esperknight's rapidshare link had download limits, but it appears Gemini deleted the file.

Actually, there is a more up-to-date patch than the one that was previously available that fixes a very small glitch that was in the Japanese version. I will contact EsperKnight about it right now.
#4MoranitePosted 4/10/2011 3:52:41 PM
TranslatorTom posted...
Yeah, I translated it. Have you seen the trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shipcSpxCJk

Unfortunately, the link's not fixed yet. I had originally asked Gemini to store it on his website, since Esperknight's rapidshare link had download limits, but it appears Gemini deleted the file.

Actually, there is a more up-to-date patch than the one that was previously available that fixes a very small glitch that was in the Japanese version. I will contact EsperKnight about it right now.

I haven't seen the trailer yet. Thank you.
So... when should I expect to be able to get the patch? The link is still broken, right?
---
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...
#5TranslatorTom(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2011 3:59:09 PM
I e-mailed the hacker about it, but haven't received any word from him. If you add hotmail.com to my user name, you can e-mail me. I'll send you the patch myself.
#6MoranitePosted 4/10/2011 7:25:52 PM
Don't worry about it. I managed to find a translation.
---
Thank you, Hiromu Arakawa for Full Metal Alchemist. Never again will the world be offered a manga as great as this...