Last episode: Coming of age LOL IT'S JUST A GAME.

#1nintendonut888Posted 3/20/2009 4:49:25 PM
So I beat the final lunatic in Touhou. I'll save my corny and melodramatic speech here:

I can hardly believe the day has finally come...

I am not the best Touhou player. Quite a few lunatic players have played longer than me, have put in more hours than me, and learn a lot quicker than me. Yet...I have achieved something I believe nobody else has. I have beaten every shooter on lunatic, all 8 of them. Granted, if everyone played the PC-98, this would not be unique. Yet...I'm pretty sure very few people if any have 1cc'd SoEW lunatic and MS lunatic. I have done all this. I have finally defeated Touhou, the series that has challenged me for 14 long and rewarding months...

SoEW lunatic...a pesky yet easily done lunatic. Not that hard once you learn the cheapness.

LLS lunatic...my first one. A simple romp, back in June though it was a miracle I ever beat it even on max lives.

MS lunatic...my hardest earned victory, a lunatic I had to do with no help whatsoever.

EoSD lunatic...a lunatic I passively trained for for many months, so that when the time came to clear it, I already had all the practice I needed.

PCB lunatic...another hard earned lunatic. So many roadblocks needed to be gradually knocked down, resulting in a truly rewarding victory.

IN lunatic...not so bad. Once I learned how to not death bomb, it wasn't hard. Still, only a truly amazing final battle performance netted me this victory.

MoF lunatic...the lunatic that suddenly came. A truly horrible clear, the aftermath left me feeling more depressed than anything.

And SA lunatic...my most hated lunatic, I had to rip and claw victory from this game's cold dead hands.

I have beaten them all. I HAVE DEFEATED ZUN! I DON'T CARE IF IT LOOKS STUPID! I DON'T CARE IF IT IS RIDICULOUSLY MELODRAMATIC! I CAN NOW OFFICIALLY SAY...

Lunatic all clear
---
I'm sick of hearing life is unfair, I AM!
#2nintendonut888(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2009 4:49:54 PM
And, just one last time...you're the one who read all this, you're the one that's sad. :p
---
I'm sick of hearing life is unfair, I AM!