Kingdom Hearts: Chosen Masters RP

#421alienfetucinePosted 11/29/2008 5:44:11 PM
OoC: :/

Nobody is allowed to kill anybody unless the owner of the character consents. I think.
Though, that could get a little annoying in PvP, if neither will admit they lost...

~~~

Sora rubbed his hands together, and Riku started shuffling the cards. "Well... Anybody up for a game of Poker?" Riku hit him upside the head. "Alright... Poof! Go away."

"...That's it? No fancy ceremony or something?" Kuto asked him.

"Oh, right, um... Uh... I now declare Katrina and Kuto Chosen Masters. Now go away."

"A little anticlimactic..." Katrina muttered. Jak made a portal, though, and he and Kuto leapt through.

Katrina stayed behind, and opened another window, showing the square. Jak and Kuto leapt out of thin air as she watched, and Kuto was now clothed in a white cloak. Nobody else was there. Katrina opened two more windows beside it, showing the streets leading into the square. Black shapes swarmed along them, completely obscuring the streets. Katrina leapt through the portal Jak had made.

"Heartless! Coming this way!" Katrina yelled. As she summoned her Keyblade, Heartless poured into the square. A dark portal opened just ahead, and a group of Nobodies - the altered sharp-armed ones - stepped out, followed by the black-coated Nobody she had fought before.
---
"Mighty dragon! You will regret challenging fools such as we!"- The dragon, Drakengard.
#422EnglishLanguagPosted 11/29/2008 7:38:58 PM
OoC-I'll do a story post once I get to a CPU(on Wii)
---
No E because max letter limit is mean.
Currently doing:RevenantSSCC(FFT,Lenalia Plateau),Bat**** Random Ramza(FFT,Thieves Fort)
#423EnglishLanguagPosted 11/29/2008 8:28:49 PM
The controlled Ronin felt a gathering of heartless nearby. "They must be there." He ran over there as fast as he could to find heartless swarming all over the place. "Excellent." he said as he struck down attacking Shadows(4 of them), then held up the darkness gem. "Halt creatures of darkness,I am your ally,destroy the beings of the light realm." Heartless that were after him turned away and resumed attacking the others. He noticed Kuto. "I could have sworn the brat killed him. No matter,I'll finish the job myself." he said as he drew his keyblades.

OoC-Think Kuto's up for a rematch? If you don't want him to fight Ronin for any reason,I can think of something else.
Also,Ronin is now wielding both his and the other guy's keyblades.
---
Currently doing:RevenantSSCC(FFT,Lenalia Plateau),Bat**** Random Ramza(FFT,Thieves Fort)
#424KnightsofWiiPosted 11/29/2008 8:45:05 PM
OoC: I'll fight ya...You will be wrecked though. Kuto is a bit pissed that you killed him.

Also, I thought you were going to turn good, or something?

Post will be up momentarily.
---
Ah, the internet. Where men are men, women are also men, and small children are undercover detectives. - ninjaofdarkness
#425KnightsofWiiPosted 11/29/2008 8:48:04 PM
Kuto swung at the Shadows, taking out 3 of them. In the midst of the battle, he noticed Ronin, holding a strange gem. Ronin pulled his keyblades out, and began running towards Kuto.

"Well, if you really want to, I won't stop ya."

Kuto used his gravity powers to start flying. He flew past all of the Heartless, to Ronin.

"How 'bout it? A one on one battle? Call off your buddies here, and we can have a fair match. Best two out of three, right?"
---
Ah, the internet. Where men are men, women are also men, and small children are undercover detectives. - ninjaofdarkness
#426Chandaman_8714Posted 11/29/2008 8:57:33 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#427KnightsofWiiPosted 11/29/2008 9:00:44 PM
...Wow...Just...Wow...

I hate you.
---
#428Chandaman_8714Posted 11/29/2008 9:01:00 PM
The residents of the desert world were lined up like livestock, to be killed one after another. A window broke and a young man with a small red hat accompanied by a monkey barreled out.

"I won't let you hurt Jasmine!" yelled the street urchin, drawing a scimitar.

"Oh, and you're going to stop me?" mocked Chiz, pulling the head of a small orphan child off the tip of his keyblade, making sure to wipe some of the blood off the teeth, as it was starting to get quite messy. He motioned towards to the next in the slaughter line. An elderly woman who was apparently very poor was pushed forward. She hobbled nervously, barely able to walk.

"I'll make this one quick, and then I'll deal with this scum over here." remarked Chiz to the crowd, approaching the old woman and brandishing his keyblade. He made a flamboyant move of dropping his weapon and walking forward, as if he were going to give the old woman a hug. They embraced.

Not soon after, the boy kneed her in the stomach and snapped her neck. She fell to the ground and coughed up some blood, pleading for him to spare her life. He took up his keyblade, held her to the ground with his foot, and with a massive croquet swing, beheaded the beggar woman. A few onlookers gasped as the skull rolled a few feet away.

"Alrighty then! This young man has volunteered his life so handily, it almost moves my cold dead heart. I'll make an example out of him, just to show what happens when you defy me. Watch."

"I won't let you continue this slaughter! Where's Jasmine?" demanded the urchin.

"I'll show you. I think I have it someone in here..." mumbled Chiz, searching through his bag.

"Oh, here it is!" exclaimed Chiz, quite giddy.

He held up Jasmine's disembodied head by its bloodstained hair. He had carved the eyes out of their sockets, a signature of Chiz's victims after his "vacation". He tossed the head at Alladin's feet. The young man stood there, shocked, though not for long. The urchin fell to the ground, a keyblade through his chest.

And so began the fall of Agrabah.
---
You just lost the game. ACCF Chanda @ Interpol 0130-5430-8654
Chanda just won the internet. Indisputably. - Kritizer
#429EnglishLanguagPosted 11/29/2008 9:17:18 PM
OoC-Ronin will,after the evil guy is expelled from him. Someone should notice him being controlled at some point. As I said,beings of light can see it.

Ronin laughed,then held up the gem and it flashed. "That should keep them from interfering." He said getting ready for the fight.
---
#430KnightsofWiiPosted 11/29/2008 9:19:36 PM
OoC: Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

Chanda, any chance of you toning down the gore JUST A LITTLE BIT?

I mean jesus, dude.

Post up momentarily.
---
More topics from this board...
Anyone Still Here??Deku_Warrior349/19 7:43PM