ITT: The RP characters have conversations with the authors.

#1TVirusPredatorPosted 3/13/2013 6:24:13 PM
One rule: You can only take control of your own characters, but they can talk with any other character or author. I'll start.

Pryce: Polimario, isn't it a weird coincidence that your dead goldfish had the same name as my daughter?
---
"Fun Fact: Nothing that starts with 'Fun Fact' is fun, and half them aren't even facts." - Itennu
#2ChangliniPosted 3/13/2013 7:14:40 PM
Lucy Lu--"Gubbey.. I'm still a little confused.. Did Lucy get mind controlled into being an assassin?"
#3willingmessPosted 3/13/2013 7:45:43 PM
Willingmess: Yo dude What the heck!? Why you be makin my life so bad?!
---
Official Team Miror (subdiv. of miror infinity) Leader
Shadow pokemon: flygon
#4GubbeyPosted 3/13/2013 7:50:24 PM
Uhh, Lucy, not that I recall @_@

Gubbey: 0ne, why do you hate me so much? ;_;
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#5GubbeyPosted 3/13/2013 7:56:18 PM
Oops, just remembered that I forgot to invite 0ne D:
---
Official Team Miror Infinity Scientist! Shadow Pokemon: Mismagius
Official Beheeyem of the Pokemon X/Y boards <3
#6PolimarioPosted 3/13/2013 8:21:44 PM
TVirusPredator posted...
One rule: You can only take control of your own characters, but they can talk with any other character or author. I'll start.

Pryce: Polimario, isn't it a weird coincidence that your dead goldfish had the same name as my daughter?

Pryce, first off, Sadie was a dog, not a goldfish.

Second, yes, yes it is.
---
Life is but a cruel Mistress.
RIP: Sadie, my beloved Golden. 9/11/2000 - 3/11/2013
#7TableFlipPosted 3/14/2013 5:18:09 AM(edited)
Ann:**** it Tableflip,why do bad things happen to me?
---
I don't even know anymore.
#8ChangliniPosted 3/14/2013 6:08:11 AM
Muter---------"Changlini, you've been neglecting, Tap, Led, and Myself for some reason."
Changlini----"Eh, been really distracted late-"
Muter---------"Do you even have an endgame for us being built up?"
Changlini----"Um.. There's this part where spoilers spoilers, and spoilers."
Muter---------"No, before that, you have to build up to that. Give background information, explain why the Killer of Glory was.. is currently empty, how we survived a year alone within that massive Spaceship, and why it can do what it can do!"
Changlini----"Fine, I'll get on the next part."

Muter--------"That's what you always say |:~("
Changlini---"It's just, I can't really seem to grasp the concept of a short, open ended post."
Muter--------"You can easily just make the posts into CYOA format, look at that one post you did for us during that Non-Canon time."
Changlini---"Which post?"

Muter----"Here;"
"Alright team, let's do this!"

The door was flung open by a kick from the brightly colored sealed space boot of the red haired woman, whose grey eyes still shined with hope.

Cap----"Alright Led, lead the way."
Led-----"Tap's better at this."
Tap-----"Hey, you're the only girl within this team, that by far is an accomplishment."

Disappointed by that comment, the red haired woman started to head down the stuffy hallway, where the silence of each step was heard to only the ones who expected a sound. As they continued through the hallways, past a wall writing that stated KIOSK ROOM 15, the woman stopped infront of a steal door.

Led-----"Should be here.."
Cap-----"Tap, start us off."
Tap------"With much pleasure, Cap."

He grabs the latch with his black sealed gloves, and with some of his strength, lifts it the full way, opening the thick steel door. As they entered the room, they saw countless empty hospital beds, large containers holding strange looking Pokemon eggs within a see through purple liquid, and a note ontop of a keyboard in front of a computer.

Cap-----"Alright;"

A.) "Split up."
B.) "Stick Together."
C.) "Someone tell me what those are!"
D.) "The shnap happened here?"
E.) "Quick! I heard the voices of children approaching!"

Muter--------"There, you can easily change the last bit by simply picking an answer, and placing it within what I said."
Changlini---"Well.. if you say so.."

(I think I took this a little too seriously..)
#9XEvent-HorizonXPosted 3/15/2013 6:51:11 PM
"Audience! What are you doing on stage?" -Martini.
---
Wynaut?
#10OcarinaofToastPosted 3/15/2013 6:56:09 PM
Jabba: Can you make me and Mary have s-

LALALALALALA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!
---
Ain't no one gonna boss this fox around! =^_^= Official Shadow Fennekin of Team Miror Infinity.
My Fursona: http://i.imgur.com/SlKSRpV.png