could someone tell me everything i have to do to get the final mission...
& when i have to get it done by
as of july 99 it said i failed seem a little early in my game i was doing good....
it always ends this early??
Rinku456~Mara is the obvious winner. Incubus just has a big wang. Mara... IS a big wang.
I assume you need to complete all previous missions.
Heres some chunks of the FAQs i copy and pasted.
HOW DO I WIN? HOW DO I LOSE?
You win by finding the source of the alien threat and "deal with
it" once and for all on a "final mission".
You can lose by several ways:
1) You were in debt for over $1,000,000 for two months. Your
sponsors had had enough of your mismanagement and terminated the
XCOM project. Earth was conquered by aliens not long after.
2) You had two consecutive "badly losing" months (big negative
score, see next section), and your sponsors had had enough and
terminated XCOM project. Just how bad is a "badly losing" month
depends on your score and difficulty level (Scoring is explained
in OSG Chapter 1 and next section).
3) You lost all of your bases to the aliens.
4) You failed to complete the "final mission" (see above).
*Alien Soldier > Alien Mission Information
*Alien Medic > Species Information
*Alien Engineer > UFO Blueprints
*Alien Leader > "The Martian Solution"
*Alien Commander > "Cydonia or Bust"
*Alien Corpse > Dissection of Species
I havent beaten the game yet either. I'm thinking that you would need to of researched an Alien Commander at the very least to get the final mission.
..and all things considering:
- a way to get there (Ultimate Craft/avenger?)
- a way to resist the mind control for attaining live commander and/or base assaults (Psi investments in facilities and soldiers?)
- weaponry to take out alien bases or Very large battleships
If you have a save point prior to this July 99 limit, maybe you can grab an alien commander then have it researched before july 99?