Hmm.. not many people here..

#1Power TurtlePosted 10/14/2010 8:45:09 PM
So.. Arc the Lad came out on psn today. well, i think today.. i check every thursday night.
and um, yeah. i was gonna see what some ppls opinions of the game were.
but this is a ghost town aparantly o.o

trying to decide if i want Silent Hill Origins or Arc the Lad..
#2UltimaCrystalPosted 10/14/2010 11:39:06 PM
I was wondering that aswell, was hoping there would be some talk about it.
---
PSN: UltimaWolf25
Currently playing: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemists of Arland, Rune Factory: Frontier, Red Dead Redemption, Blazblue: Continuum Shift.
#3Patriarch105Posted 10/15/2010 1:51:35 PM
I've never really played the series before all i heard is its one of the classic Tactical RPGs like FFT and Vandal Hearts. I tried Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits and while I can say that I didn't hate the game. I can also say my life would still have been the same if I'd have never played it at all.

I'm hoping Arc the Lad will fill the retro TRPG need I've been having for so long. Someone needs to revive this genre and add a multiplayer option to it.
---
I currently play Super Street Fighter 4
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me. PSN: Stryker105
#4Patriarch105Posted 10/15/2010 1:53:48 PM
I just remembered why this forum is still dead dispite the release.

Everyone who wants to talk about Arc The Lad 1-3 go to the "Arc the Lad Collection" board. Its not the most active board in the world but you'll be able to have conversations with people to some degree.
---
I currently play Super Street Fighter 4
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me. PSN: Stryker105
#5emotional28Posted 10/25/2010 8:53:03 PM
Arc the lad is one of my favorite series. Quite a good game, but Arc the lad II and III are better. Play this first for maximum enjoyment when playing II and III.
---
Here she comes, walking like the world falls at her feet, our eyes meet smiling just like God was her lover
#6P JayPosted 10/31/2010 7:15:58 PM
I actually started playing Arc of the Lad collection. I think it's a nice game, It's pretty short and the story is nothing out of this world, but I like the characters. (They are pretty varied, battle wise)
---
I don't need to "get a life!" I'm a gamer! I have many lives!
(>'_')> [Beware of the duckling crossing!]
#71337ROXPosted 11/29/2010 1:12:24 PM
[...]Someone needs to revive this genre and add a multiplayer option to it.

Arc the Lad 2 Monster Arena
---
There was a signature here. It's gone now.