Lol I have over 500 personal messages!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. Lol I have over 500 personal messages!

User Info: rdenison

rdenison
4 years ago#21
LOL.
Deno
Sent from my iPod

User Info: Suborbion

Suborbion
4 years ago#22
toreyluvullo posted...
congratulatios

thnx fella
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits, but will you still love me when I'm sixty four?

User Info: Exolamb102

Exolamb102
4 years ago#23
Extraordinary chronicle, concave genitalia-bearing homosapien of identical maternal origin as I.
Today I: made the above post.
A lamb on the outside... and a lion within.

Suborbion
4 years ago#24
I think you're all jealous because none of you are as GameFAQs popular as me. I regularly get over 500 personal messages.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits, but will you still love me when I'm sixty four?

User Info: MrSmadSmartAlex

MrSmadSmartAlex
4 years ago#25
I think you're confusing getting 500 messages along the lines of "Stop sending me messages." with being popular.

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
4 years ago#26

I think you're all jealous because none of you are as GameFAQs popular as me. I regularly get over 500 personal messages.

i regularly have a life outside of the internet.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

User Info: CthragYaska

CthragYaska
4 years ago#27
Elation at relation, relation.
"...and you must be ze Christmas Pudding" -- RIP DJM 1959-2009
http://www.last.fm/user/iGnasher

Suborbion
4 years ago#28
Crazymaori posted...

That's nice. Same here, although I don't really make a point of it since it's nothing to brag about and I don't consider my time on the internet a separate ''life'' unlike yourself.
http://i48.tinypic.com/ephuvs.gif

User Info: Crazymaori

Crazymaori
4 years ago#29

Crazymaori posted...

That's nice. Same here, although I don't really make a point of it since it's nothing to brag about and I don't consider my time on the internet a separate ''life'' unlike yourself.

i think everyone on this site would much rather have a social life than a few hundred personal messages to brag about, yes?
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

User Info: Formalhaut

Formalhaut
4 years ago#30
When did csb stop being moddable? I lost a few karma to that one back in the day.
Mods will fix it.
  1. Boards
  2. Hellhole
  3. Lol I have over 500 personal messages!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived