Tiger's cookie shop

#21matman5321Posted 2/1/2009 5:21:02 PM
give me one of everything too.
---
Everyone including me wonders why am I here
#22Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 5:44:19 PM
You can't force me to do anything, and yeah, I do plan to (Try) and contribute to the weegee-ocity of this board. If I find any on the interwebs I will post it.

_Rep_W_ (#019)
Look Sasuke, this is not Nick's board. This is gfruyka's board, so if you're only here out of spite, this is not the place for you. If you want to become part of it and genuinely contribute, go ahead.

Secondly, you came here and insulted Nick first, he hasn't even been on Magicland Dizzy since the board raid, which I started.

Also, if board activity is so important, the proboard I made, which many of the people here frequent including NickZero, is more active than Dizzy.

The point is, I'd like to put an end to all the drama here. This was and is not my, Nick or anyone else's but gfruyka's board, and I'd like to see it go back to it's former Weegee glory. Before the fight and the RP. If you want to argue, we can take it somewhere else.

First point the "It's not Nick's board" I have about 5 times apologized for disturbing the peace.

I'm not here out of spite, I was away at the time of the raid, and I wanted to see who all had been there and where they came from. Finding Nickzero was just coincidence.

No, I didn't come here and insult him first, look back, he insulted me calling me a traitor and a kiss ass. (In that whole topic about why Dizzy doesn't like him)

Activity isn't important, he just says that Dizzy is dead, and this board is no better, so when he posts it here, it's as if he's saying this board is doing better.

I'd like to end it too. But nickzero doesn't seem to get that and keeps annoying me.

Anyways.....

I'll have a 1337 cookie.
---
Mods/Admins; by reading this, you agree not to delete any of my posts by penalty of death. Founder of the enema shop (See quote)
#23Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 5:45:21 PM
You can't force me to do anything, and yeah, I do plan to (Try) and contribute to the weegee-ocity of this board. If I find any on the interwebs I will post it. Whoops, I thought Tiger said "Force Nick and Sasuke to make up" Not "For Sasuke and Nick to make up" My apologies, I mis-read that, please disregard that first statement.
---
Mods/Admins; by reading this, you agree not to delete any of my posts by penalty of death. Founder of the enema shop (See quote)
#24tigerphenox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2009 5:50:36 PM
*gives sasuke a 1337 cookie*
Enjoy!
---
I am the Lord of Fire, i rule all that is fire, fear me.
10/16/08:The day GameFAQs stood still.-I was there :D
#25Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 6:09:30 PM
Huzzah! I like cookies.
---
#26_Rep_W_Posted 2/1/2009 6:09:49 PM
We never kicked him out. To kick him out is to say at one point he was accepted. He was never accepted.

This was the first post you made here, was it not? You can't say that isn't an insult, Sasuke. Not only that, this takes place AFTER the peace treaty was formed, which clearly states you were supposed to leave this board and Nick alone. Please explain. I also made a post at the "The $100,000 Pyramid" you might wish to read.
---
Representative of GreatWario
#27Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 6:25:42 PM
If that was it, then I admit fault, but I'm almost certain that that was retaliation. To his. Also: What peace treaty? I missed that whole raid, and about 3 days after the raid?
---
#28Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 6:27:02 PM
You know what: It doesn't matter. Rep, you seem to have bested me at my own game. I'll admit to fault, and sure, I may have thrown the first punch here. But Nickzero isn't totally without fault.
---
#29_Rep_W_Posted 2/1/2009 6:41:30 PM
I agree. Thank you for being mature about this.
---
Representative of GreatWario
#30Sasuke4321Posted 2/1/2009 6:42:19 PM
I still wish to know what this peace treaty was/is?
---