Time for another topic again...

#41Booyaka_619_MstPosted 12/10/2009 3:45:48 PM
Hey whats up guys,i havent checked this board since i forgot of my old account,how have all of you been??
#42LucasClaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2009 7:56:07 AM
Hello person. I don't know you, but welcome back. Now, on another note...

Gotta go to a wedding tomorrow. Oh joy. >_>
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.
#43LucasClaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/27/2009 3:48:10 PM
A late Merry Christmas. Mine was pretty good.
---
i thought they were nameless orphans who climbed ice hoping to find a new guardian. - Zembaphobia on the Ice Climbers.
#44Furious FuraPosted 12/29/2009 11:52:32 AM
yeah mine was good too

new years soon, then a few weeks and then school again sigh

i did order three games though earlier today. Besides the buying of my Wii and Super Paper Mario two years ago, i havent bought a game for like five years. Bought Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Okami and Metroid Prime: Trilogy. I thought it was finally time to indulge.

They'll arrive in a week or so i suppose.
---
Hail newfoundland
#45LucasClaus(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2009 3:52:36 AM
Heh. I got Radiant Dawn a few days after Christmas. Apparently they're hard to find or something. >.< I got a few other games and mainly clothes this year. I'm not normally one for clothes, but it's EarthBound swag from the folks at starmen.net, so it's all good.

And an early Happy New Year to you.
---
#46LucasClaus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 2:52:42 PM
Hooray for 2010 and stuff. I know it's late, but whatever. Currently finishing up a playthrough of EarthBound Zero. The caves of Mt. Itoi are very annoying. Not to mention the Blue Starmen with thier OHKO PK Beams of death. >.>
---
#47AllanScottiPosted 1/9/2010 12:06:40 AM
I think I may get this game off fleeBay, if nothing else than for completionisim.

*OMG SOMEONE POSTED SOMETHING ON TOPIC TO THE BOARD!*
---
Allan's the name, ArtMoney and Guitar Hero's the game.
#48Furious FuraPosted 1/10/2010 4:29:38 PM
---
/ssbsb/
#49Booyaka_619_MstPosted 1/13/2010 5:39:51 PM
I have both stadium games,in english and japanese,sadly enough,they are actually the only games i bought for my poor n64,and i still use it morre
#50Furious FuraPosted 1/21/2010 12:01:21 AM
i only have six games for my N64.

Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Mario Party 3, NHL 99 and Mario Tennis 64.

but i had tons of fun with it anyways. And it's better than my GBA situation, i have a GBA but only one game for it lol, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
---
/ssbsb/