DiscussionDanza46's Topic

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. DiscussionDanza46's Topic
4 years ago#1
Well, if I'm back(but probably won't be after the Winter break), I have to keep my tradition of making a discussion topic free of bumping, only when necessary, which will hopefully not be too often.

Deek, I thought you did a nice job with the awards this year. The trophies are a very nice touch IMO.
^This! I agree!
4 years ago#2
Yes, I liked mine. ^_^

And the ones I didn't get, but I didn't pay as much attention to most of those.
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997828-paper-mario/57781633
(message deleted)
4 years ago#4

Deek, I thought you did a nice job with the awards this year. The trophies are a very nice touch IMO.

Thanks, I tried my best to make it better than last year without spending too much time on it.
<< Piranhalizer << Piranhalize >> Piranhalized >>
[Koop] - Currently being ignored by one big baddie.
4 years ago#5
What did everybody get for Christmas?
^This! I agree!
4 years ago#6
I got an electric shaver, some clothes, a few WEEEEEEEEEIRD games, and money.
<< Piranhalizer << Piranhalize >> Piranhalized >>
[Koop] - Currently being ignored by one big baddie.
4 years ago#7
Some moneyz

And for games:

SM3DL (That was an early present from my Grandmother. I already have what I call "mediocre 99%".)

Bot's Domain Kart 7
Korby's Return to Dreamland
The Orange Box (mostly for Portal)
Portal 2
NiER

I got Skyrim, too, but I don't intend to play it. My Mom played Oblivion so she might play it.

The list was a lot... bigger... than I expected and I feel kind of obnoxious posting it. This is the only place I have posted it. >_> Everywhere else I basically said "Some moneyz and a lot of games".
'Official' Plusle of the SSBU board. Also, creator of that thing down in the line under this.
4 years ago#8
APlusle posted...

Bot's Domain Kart 7
Korby's Return to Dreamland
The Orange Box (mostly for Portal)
Portal 2
NiER

I got Skyrim, too, but I don't intend to play it. My Mom played Oblivion so she might play it.

Orange Box is worth more than just Portal. Team Fortress 2 is quite fun. And Skyrim I love. But I also loved Oblivion.

I just got some moneyz, Bioshock, and a bunch of clothes, which I wanted. It's not like "I know you wanted more games, but we thought instead...Tube Socks!"
^This! I agree!
4 years ago#9
lulz

I was thinking of trying TF2, but it's multiplayer only. Do people still play the console version that much?
4 years ago#10
Dark_Koopatrol posted...
a few WEEEEEEEEEIRD games

I'm intrigued.
^This! I agree!
  1. Boards
  2. Mario
  3. DiscussionDanza46's Topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived