America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)

#1MelrathPosted 9/15/2010 7:04:37 PM
Can't believe Fighting Gravity didn't win. How come Americans always make the people who sing win? I thought that's what American Idol was for XD
#2Dark_KoopatrolPosted 9/15/2010 7:05:01 PM
America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)
---
Click here to visit Dark_Koopatrol's page.
......That was a prank, from PrankPiranha.
#3Melrath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2010 7:06:50 PM
Yes, in case it hasn't aired to people in other time zones or something?
#4Brilliant_RPosted 9/15/2010 7:10:47 PM
To be fair, Idol is very limited, even in terms of singing.
Jackie Evancho, though a singer, fits much better among the varied acts on America's Got Talent than the farily generic pop scene on American Idol. I also kinda think that she should have beat Michael Grimm...

No, wait, I REALLY think she should have won. That little girl had a true gift, while that other guy is a bit... generic, imo.

I'd of liked to see Jackie Evancho get first place on AGT.

---
WHEN WILL THE NEW YORK KNICKS FINALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN?!
On the upside, though, the Yankees have been doing pretty good...
#5Melrath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2010 7:15:58 PM
She's too young to be in showbiz... She should be a kid, not doing acts in vegas.
#6Brilliant_RPosted 9/15/2010 7:22:02 PM
So it's wrong for a child to grasp a hold of her dream at a young age? You've seen her perform on the show; you shouild know how dedicated she would be to her performances, and her appreciation to what would be a golden opportunity.

But I'm sure that this isn't the end for her. As Sharron Osbourne said, Jakie Evancho's voice will carry her all over the world.

---
WHEN WILL THE NEW YORK KNICKS FINALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN?!
On the upside, though, the Yankees have been doing pretty good...
#7Melrath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2010 7:35:15 PM
I think kid's should be kids. There's plenty of time after being a kid to be in shows :D
#8Knuckles07Posted 9/16/2010 8:56:20 AM
^ Yes but to have that voice at her age is simply astounding! It wouldn't be NEARLY as impressive if she were a grown woman the 1st time she made her debut.

...anyway, every result of the night had me saying a naughty four-letter word. They placed THE EXACT OPPOSITE that I wanted them to!!! >:(

Of all of the acts in the finals I think Michael Grimm is the LEAST deserving of a Vegas show! Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer - but he's nowhere close to being as unique as Poppycock, Fighting Gravity or Jackie. I would pay tickets to see ANY of the other 3 before I paid to go see Grimm sing. : /

---
Current Addiction: SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2
Harmony Kendall: "I said no threesomes unless it's boy, boy, girl - or Charlize Theron!"
#9meatheadmarioPosted 9/16/2010 9:00:20 AM
Singing...meh...

True talent is that of Walt Disney, people -_-
---
I'll be tougher than the toughies and meaner than the meanies!
#10Melrath(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2010 9:13:04 AM
I think Bugs Bunny > Mickey Mouse, just sayin' :p

Yes but to have that voice at her age is simply astounding! It wouldn't be NEARLY as impressive if she were a grown woman the 1st time she made her debut

Exactly, the novelty would wear off, where as something like Fighting Gravity could go for a long time with their act.

Yeah, I think the girl and Mike shoulda been 3rd and 4th, and FG shoulda been first

Mike has a sweet hat though. I'll give him that. Fighting Gravity will prolly get their own show anyways, no doubt a buncha people will notice the awesomeness.