America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. MASK Two
  3. America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)

User Info: Melrath

Melrath
6 years ago#1
Can't believe Fighting Gravity didn't win. How come Americans always make the people who sing win? I thought that's what American Idol was for XD

User Info: Dark_Koopatrol

Dark_Koopatrol
6 years ago#2
America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)
Click here to visit Dark_Koopatrol's page.
......That was a prank, from PrankPiranha.

Melrath
6 years ago#3
Yes, in case it hasn't aired to people in other time zones or something?

User Info: Brilliant_R

Brilliant_R
6 years ago#4
To be fair, Idol is very limited, even in terms of singing.
Jackie Evancho, though a singer, fits much better among the varied acts on America's Got Talent than the farily generic pop scene on American Idol. I also kinda think that she should have beat Michael Grimm...

No, wait, I REALLY think she should have won. That little girl had a true gift, while that other guy is a bit... generic, imo.

I'd of liked to see Jackie Evancho get first place on AGT.
WHEN WILL THE NEW YORK KNICKS FINALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN?!
On the upside, though, the Yankees have been doing pretty good...

Melrath
6 years ago#5
She's too young to be in showbiz... She should be a kid, not doing acts in vegas.

User Info: Brilliant_R

Brilliant_R
6 years ago#6
So it's wrong for a child to grasp a hold of her dream at a young age? You've seen her perform on the show; you shouild know how dedicated she would be to her performances, and her appreciation to what would be a golden opportunity.

But I'm sure that this isn't the end for her. As Sharron Osbourne said, Jakie Evancho's voice will carry her all over the world.
WHEN WILL THE NEW YORK KNICKS FINALLY WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AGAIN?!
On the upside, though, the Yankees have been doing pretty good...

Melrath
6 years ago#7
I think kid's should be kids. There's plenty of time after being a kid to be in shows :D

User Info: Knuckles07

Knuckles07
6 years ago#8
^ Yes but to have that voice at her age is simply astounding! It wouldn't be NEARLY as impressive if she were a grown woman the 1st time she made her debut.

...anyway, every result of the night had me saying a naughty four-letter word. They placed THE EXACT OPPOSITE that I wanted them to!!! >:(

Of all of the acts in the finals I think Michael Grimm is the LEAST deserving of a Vegas show! Don't get me wrong, he's a great singer - but he's nowhere close to being as unique as Poppycock, Fighting Gravity or Jackie. I would pay tickets to see ANY of the other 3 before I paid to go see Grimm sing. : /
Current Addiction: SUPER MARIO GALAXY 2
Harmony Kendall: "I said no threesomes unless it's boy, boy, girl - or Charlize Theron!"

User Info: meatheadmario

meatheadmario
6 years ago#9
Singing...meh...

True talent is that of Walt Disney, people -_-
I'll be tougher than the toughies and meaner than the meanies!

Melrath
6 years ago#10
I think Bugs Bunny > Mickey Mouse, just sayin' :p

Yes but to have that voice at her age is simply astounding! It wouldn't be NEARLY as impressive if she were a grown woman the 1st time she made her debut

Exactly, the novelty would wear off, where as something like Fighting Gravity could go for a long time with their act.

Yeah, I think the girl and Mike shoulda been 3rd and 4th, and FG shoulda been first

Mike has a sweet hat though. I'll give him that. Fighting Gravity will prolly get their own show anyways, no doubt a buncha people will notice the awesomeness.
  1. Boards
  2. MASK Two
  3. America's Got Talent Results (Spoilers?)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived