Hey everyone

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Endy0065

Endy0065
7 years ago#1
Don't know if anyone here remembers me but I'm consolidating my powers once more for world domin---I mean uhm. Hey it's Endy and I'm just trying to get back into the RP scene. That works better-grins-
Alright I posted, we can start the party now.

User Info: Arcvalons

Arcvalons
7 years ago#2
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

Arcvalons
7 years ago#3
Go to Knight Games board, or maybe the Wargames board. It's been a while since this was an RPing board.
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. best poster in the universe - El_NoOb.

User Info: Brutal_Wolf

Brutal_Wolf
7 years ago#4

Go to Knight Games board, or maybe the Wargames board. It's been a while since this was an RPing board.

It's been, what, a couple years now?
"Trust the unseen."

Arcvalons
7 years ago#5

It's been, what, a couple years now?

More like three years. So what brings you back here? You still posting in Exile?
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. best poster in the universe - El_NoOb.

User Info: Endy0065

Endy0065
7 years ago#6
^Can't seem to find my way back to the site there. And I figured this wasn't much for RP anymore but had to ask around.
Alright I posted, we can start the party now.

User Info: Brutal_Wolf

Brutal_Wolf
7 years ago#7

More like three years. So what brings you back here? You still posting in Exile?

Hardly. I don't spend much time on message boards anymore, just the occasional lurking or posting.
"Trust the unseen."

User Info: NoTruthNoProb

NoTruthNoProb
6 years ago#8
Here's the link to exile:

http://s1.zetaboards.com/Exile_Revolution/index/

Right now we have a legend of zelda RP going, a shin megami tensei RP going and a Fire Emblem war rp. Anyone that is interested should join up and check it out.
Special announcement for this topic:
Ha ha! Did you really think I cared enough to make something special for you?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived