The Hyrule Fantasy.

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#41
The thing about CoH though, is that you don't have to make up a a list of monsters, races, locations, etc. It's already made.

I support the idea of this incarnation of CoH taking about 100-200 years in the future, with successes and failures all labeled.
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
5 years ago#42
It doesn't have to be completely Zelda based, but it should have roots in it. The compromise works for me.
~Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way! Oh What Fun It Is To Ride In A One-horsed Open SHUT UP BEFORE I STAB YOU!
5 years ago#43
Can we be whatever the hell we want? o.o You know me and bein the oddball(seriously I was like...the only non-hyrulian/gerudo last time aside from Green)
5 years ago#44
I've seen the world original thrown around in this topic a lot. What do you mean? Something completely new, a world ripping zelda race/monsters, or CoH with a fresh story?
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
5 years ago#45

I've seen the world original thrown around in this topic a lot. What do you mean? Something completely new, a world ripping zelda race/monsters, or CoH with a fresh story?

It means non-Zelda.
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
5 years ago#46
Arcvalons posted...
It means non-Zelda.

So the world wouldn't be in the Zelda universe...
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
5 years ago#47
It'd be somewhere in it, probably. But it'd be so much different it would hardly matter.
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
5 years ago#48
Hey guys
"This sounds like the plot to Back to the Future gone horribly horribly wrong."
5 years ago#49
Hey!
Arcvalons
5 years ago#50
So I guess you guys used to have some sort of RP or something?
"This sounds like the plot to Back to the Future gone horribly horribly wrong."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived