The Hyrule Fantasy.

#41PerascaminPosted 1/31/2012 2:59:26 PM
The thing about CoH though, is that you don't have to make up a a list of monsters, races, locations, etc. It's already made.

I support the idea of this incarnation of CoH taking about 100-200 years in the future, with successes and failures all labeled.
---
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#42Matttheman89Posted 1/31/2012 4:27:41 PM
It doesn't have to be completely Zelda based, but it should have roots in it. The compromise works for me.
---
~Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way! Oh What Fun It Is To Ride In A One-horsed Open SHUT UP BEFORE I STAB YOU!
#43Grunthor15Posted 1/31/2012 4:49:00 PM
Can we be whatever the hell we want? o.o You know me and bein the oddball(seriously I was like...the only non-hyrulian/gerudo last time aside from Green)
#44oniskiethPosted 1/31/2012 8:21:28 PM
I've seen the world original thrown around in this topic a lot. What do you mean? Something completely new, a world ripping zelda race/monsters, or CoH with a fresh story?
---
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
#45Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 9:00:58 PM

I've seen the world original thrown around in this topic a lot. What do you mean? Something completely new, a world ripping zelda race/monsters, or CoH with a fresh story?

It means non-Zelda.
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#46PerascaminPosted 2/1/2012 2:07:35 AM
Arcvalons posted...
It means non-Zelda.

So the world wouldn't be in the Zelda universe...
---
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#47Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 9:15:17 AM
It'd be somewhere in it, probably. But it'd be so much different it would hardly matter.
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#48DarkChozoGhostPosted 2/1/2012 9:46:29 AM
Hey guys
---
"This sounds like the plot to Back to the Future gone horribly horribly wrong."
#49Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 9:58:29 AM
Hey!
---
Arcvalons
#50DarkChozoGhostPosted 2/1/2012 10:22:14 AM
So I guess you guys used to have some sort of RP or something?
---
"This sounds like the plot to Back to the Future gone horribly horribly wrong."