The Hyrule Fantasy.

#51Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 10:32:07 AM(edited)
Yeah. We used this board for RPing.
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#52oniskiethPosted 2/1/2012 2:14:59 PM(edited)
Arcvalons posted...
I've seen the world original thrown around in this topic a lot. What do you mean? Something completely new, a world ripping zelda race/monsters, or CoH with a fresh story?
It means non-Zelda.

Darn =[ I came here for CoH

Mark me off the list for possible rpers.
---
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
#53PerascaminPosted 2/1/2012 4:00:06 PM
I probably won't be in it if it's not Zelda either..
---
My sig is the sig that will be legendary!
#54Matttheman89Posted 2/1/2012 4:34:17 PM
I'd prefer if this was at least grounded in the Zelda world. I think BO was just answering Onis's question about what original world meant though.

This would still be taking place in Hyrule right?
---
~Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way! Oh What Fun It Is To Ride In A One-horsed Open SHUT UP BEFORE I STAB YOU!
#55Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 9:08:24 PM

Yeah.
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#56oniskiethPosted 2/2/2012 2:51:17 PM
Arcvalons posted...
Yeah.

Is it taking place in Hyrule, or a new world you're calling hyrule?
---
Roy's our boy!
One man's sunset is another man's dawn.
#57Matttheman89Posted 2/4/2012 4:27:49 PM
I assume it's still THE Hyrule, just changed to reflect the passage of time and such.
---
~Jingle Bells Jingle Bells Jingle All The Way! Oh What Fun It Is To Ride In A One-horsed Open SHUT UP BEFORE I STAB YOU!
#58AkuSakuraiPosted 2/5/2012 7:01:34 AM
The compromise solution would be good. There exists the Zelda races and perhaps alot of the concepts from the RP are concepts that are customary within the Zelda world. However, the story, I'm assuming, and the world would be significantly difficult from what is generally seen in the games. Although that sounds alot like what CoH already is actually.

If the choice for setting is either progression towards a more steam-punk-esque Zelda which NTNP mentioned or a regression technologically, culturally (A Dark Ages of sorts in the Zelda universe) and physiologically where little magic exists and where ignorance is commonplace throughout the world's civilizations then I'm supporting the latter. It would be fairly interesting to see.

Maybe you should create a poll to determine what the best course of action for an RP is, BO. Let the RPers decide for themselves what they want and then go from there.
---
"He finds you when you're sleeping, and when the daylight fades, you know him by his name, hail old Jack of Blades..."
#59Matttheman89Posted 2/10/2012 7:29:13 PM
<_<
>_>

So...
---
#60Arcvalons(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2012 11:20:12 AM
I have decided I don't want to do CoH anymore.
---
Arcvalons