Galaga is PyroSpark

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

7 years ago#1
's favorite board to post on.

This game RULEZ
7 years ago#2
Hi thar. Feel to post on the board I claimed. lol I like cake.
---
To the Galaga and Ice Climber Wii boards! But mostly Galaga!
BWii FC: 292-174-646-898
7 years ago#3
Lol, you added me to your quote. cool.
7 years ago#4
im baaaaack. gaaaalllllaaaaggggaaaa
---
To the Galaga and Ice Climber Wii boards! But mostly Galaga!
7 years ago#5
---
To the Galaga and Ice Climber Wii boards! Even though the Ice Climber Wii Board is cooler... By a lot.

---
All your base are belong to...ummmm...that thing....let's see.....umm...US! (I knew I'd remember...)
.....in America. To the Ice Climber Wii Boards!!!!
7 years ago#6
no really, this game is one of my favorite arcade games.
7 years ago#7
*points to sig*
---
[This life was deleted by GameFaqs]
If you ever see and amputee being hanged, yell out random letters. ~Demetri Martin.
7 years ago#8
Why was it deleted?
7 years ago#9
It felt like it.
---
If you ever see and amputee being hanged, yell out random letters. ~Demetri Martin.
7 years ago#10
BTW, PyroSpark, change your quote. It's not GraffinTrix, but GraffnTrix. There is no i between the f and the n.
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived