intersting!! thats the exat same score ur mother gave me last nite!!!!!! PWNED
---
no it off now k thx
#3JasonBlackhartPosted 11/14/2008 4:57:15 AM
bah gawd
---
**** you, drink Dr Pepper!
#4MukaPosted 11/14/2008 10:32:36 AM
anyway hi jason i dunno y u stlak me on the target of terrors board but u read my story last time from teh tna impact board?? got boarded after a few hours but let me tell u again

so the topic title was

describe ur degree of disgust after playin tna impact for ps2

and my story was like this

1 time i was eating dinner when i suddenly felt the urge to go take a dump so i went and then after i did it n wiped my butt it felt so good. so i went back to eating dinner when i suddnely noticed there was a small piece of choclate on my finger. so i did what ppl would normally do n i just licked my finger clean. it had like small piece of nut in it too. and then right after i ate it i thought to myself "Hey i didnt have any chocolate or nuts the entire day" when i realized what it was that was the same feeling of disgust i had when i played ps2 tna impact

k thx lol
---
no it off now k thx
#5JasonBlackhartPosted 11/14/2008 11:11:25 AM
Sadly, I still have the Target: Terror board in my favorites from when we (well, you and Sonny mostly) were talking about it on the Thunder board however many months ago and saw there was a recent message. I should really get rid of it...

Also, regarding your story, I said it before, and I'll say it again: BAH GAWD!!!!!

I'm sorry I missed that the first time, though I can't see why that would get modded...
---
#6JasonBlackhartPosted 11/14/2008 11:14:03 AM
Oh, wait, that was this board, back in April. Guess I should've just looked at the archived topics before posting...
---
#7MukaPosted 11/14/2008 7:24:41 PM
i twas sonny mainly look at all the crazy stuff he wrote on the tagert terror board lol
---
no it off now k thx
#8MukaPosted 11/16/2008 11:48:16 PM
i got the ainimla crossing on the wii its cool
---
no it off now k thx