I still love this game and have wished for a real sequel for nearly 20 years now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Jones in the Fast Lane
  3. I still love this game and have wished for a real sequel for nearly 20 years now

User Info: LobsterSan

LobsterSan
5 years ago#11
Welcome to Black's Market. Our Swiss cheese is made from hole milk!

User Info: DamageInc

DamageInc
5 years ago#12
LOL!!!

I would love to see a sequel to this game too... bundled with a sequel to Cross Country Canada :)
OMG YOU CAN UNEQUIP ITEMS
FRABJOUS DAY

LobsterSan
5 years ago#13
DamageInc posted...
LOL!!!

I would love to see a sequel to this game too... bundled with a sequel to Cross Country Canada :)

I didn't know they had a Canadian version of that game. We used to play Cross Country USA all the time in our grade school computer lab on Apple II computers. Good times.

User Info: DamageInc

DamageInc
5 years ago#14
Funny thing is that I thought it was a Canadian production -- I didn't realize there was a Cross Country USA.

Other epic games from that time include Below the Root, Odell Lake, and Number Munchers :)

But yeah, my sister and I played the heck out of Jones back in the day. Was a great, simple multiplayer game for its time. I never understood why it seemed to get so much hate.
OMG YOU CAN UNEQUIP ITEMS
FRABJOUS DAY

LobsterSan
5 years ago#15
Number Muncher made me the the king of math speed tests in 3rd grade.

I found a facebook Jones in the Fast Lane multiplayer project in the works. I tried it out but it seemed a little buggy. I like the more faithful flash version better.

User Info: bw3011

bw3011
4 years ago#16
I love the game, but there's only so many times I can play against Jones himself before it starts getting repetitive. The new flash version has online multiplayer available but there's literally never anyone else playing.

LobsterSan
4 years ago#17
Yeah I don't like waiting for Jones' turn to finish, so I usually end up just playing solo and trying to either a) beat my record for finishing the game with maxed stats or b) try to have a ton of money, buy a ton of gold at it's lowest price, then sell for millions when inflation hits.

LobsterSan
4 years ago#18
This week you made $63 with your computer
  1. Boards
  2. Jones in the Fast Lane
  3. I still love this game and have wished for a real sequel for nearly 20 years now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived