One of my favorite games!

#1kaiserneonPosted 10/19/2011 5:08:33 PM
I just wanted to stop by and say that Metal Max Returns should be played by everyone interested in rpgs, and to thank threetimes for the absolute fantastic FAQ.

I do have a question if anybody is still around, though... would any of you happen to know what that teleporter is underneath the area where you fight the big guns near the beginning of the game? I haven't beaten the game yet so if it's any kind of spoiler than you can just ignore my question. :]
---
--==]] www.spellshard.crithit.org [[==--
A free, uniquely inspired, old school indie rpg; Check it out!
#2threetimesPosted 10/19/2011 5:15:45 PM
Yes we know. You'll find out eventually.

I have this board on my favourites so any more questions you might have I'll try and answer. And thanks for the kind words. :)
---
"As for threetimes, yep, she is a badass mofo faq maker." - ignasia7
#3kaiserneon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2011 2:06:04 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4kaiserneon(Topic Creator)Posted 10/24/2011 2:15:48 AM(edited)
I see (and thanks for the quick response!). I'll wait patiently then. :]

Any news on discovering what the obliteration system does? I've been trying to experiment with it to see if I can make any sense of it, but so far no luck. I suppose it raises damage, but I haven't seen tangible results yet.
---
--==]] www.spellshard.crithit.org [[==--
A free, uniquely inspired, old school indie rpg; Check it out!
#5threetimesPosted 10/24/2011 3:59:50 AM
If you find out, let me know! I think it might blast all enemies, maybe it blasts the team as well? Maybe it's a once in a lifetime effect? I didn't see anything so I gave up with it and forgot to experiment further.
---
"As for threetimes, yep, she is a badass mofo faq maker." - ignasia7